Chapter One

((((There's a lot more ARMY accounts on wattpad these days👀👀👀 what's the tea?? Give this veteran army some good Yoongi books)))))

This book 4 so y'all know the Male Lead is old so don't be surprised lmaooooo so don't read if you don't likkeee😘😘

Already thinking about book 5 a teacherxstudent ?!?!

NO complaining I warned ya😩🤦🏾‍♀️😘

And as always please... enjoy😝❤️😝
.
.
.
.
.
.

~•Book Four•~

| Chapter One |

~Dahlia~

"Dahlia baby stay." My client Andrew whined and I rolled my eyes, putting on a smile I turned back to him.

"Sorry but our time is up." I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. God I hated meeting with him. He just whines all the time about his job and wife. Of course I comfort him and act interested but I was more so just nodding at this point. And pouring more whine in his cup. Andrew is my foot fetish client and he pays good money to keep these puppies looking nice. And the money is so good these days. At this point they are really just throwing it away. I finally made it to the lobby and saw my driver Colby pull up. He smiled and opens the door for me.

"Miss Dahlia, another satisfied customer?" Colby asked and I groaned, he think he got jokes.

"God that fool, same as always." He chuckled as he closed the door. I took my phone out and texted my boss I was heading back. I sighed and kicked my heels off and swapping them for three flats I keep in my purse.

"At least you had that headache. I just picked up Eve who had some fat ass pervert." I grimaced, these men think we're just whores. But if it's not in the contract don't even think about it. I make that very clear and when they breech the contract man is it not pretty. Like my mentor Santana, had a fucker beat on her and she sued. He lost everything, his company, family, and a shot ton of money. Now she's off traveling the world and bought this big ass house in the hills.

"I hope she's okay." He looked back at me as he started driving and laughed.

"We'll you know Eve, I saw them carrying the guy out and he was bleeding." I laughed with him. She is one crazy bitch, and does not play. Eve is a short woman with a temper like I've never seen. A little on the wild and ratchet side but she's a blast when you're her friend.

"That girl means it when she says she'll cut you." Sometimes I wonder why the agency keeps her around, but it would be lonely without her. We started at the same time and she's my best friend.