Chpater 8

Every time I write a erotic chapter I feel sooo dirty
And like I'm tainting minds lmaooo

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

This whole chapter is just straight SMUT TO SOME XXX RATED STUFF.

So please be cautious and skip if that makes you uncomfortable 😫😫😗😗😚

😜😜😝😝😜😜😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪😜😜😝
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter Eight

~Serena~

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly as Mr

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly as Mr.Gallo ate me out. Well we did make it to his house, surprisingly. My back was against his front door, one leg over his shoulder, and nearing my first climax with him ever. I slowly starting grinding against him. Gasping, as he moved to my clit and his fingers pumped into me.

"Let's try to make it to the couch?" He asked and I hunched over feeling myself about to burst.

"M-Mhmm!" I moaned as he went back to work. God it's too hot for this damn dress now. Biting my lip I shook uncontrollably as I came. I whimpered feeling him pull his fingers out as a stumbles over.

"I got you, let's head to my bed yeah?" I nodded as he picked me up and carried me up the stairs. As soon as we got to his room he laid me on the bed.

"Get me out of this dress." I said setting up and he unzipped me. Sighing in relief, feeling the cool are and letting my breast breath. That dress was tight, as I stepped out of in He was quick to take me heels off.

"You look so damn sexy Serena." He said while kissing up my leg and I shivered. And honestly I feel like my hormones are all out of wack and my body is super sensitive. I placed my foot on his chest.

"Undress. I wanna see what I'm dealing with." Mr.Gallo laughed and stood up- and oh was he standing. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking him off. Well it even fit? He unbuttoned his shirt showing off some well preserved abs. I watched very intently as he undid his pants and damn... he was thick and had a nice length. My old boyfriend from high school has a scrawny little one but damn. As soon as he took a step to me I grabbed him. Now sucking dick I can do, and I do it well.

"Oh?" He asked and I stood up.

"Sit down." He did exactly that and I licked him from the base to the tip. I just loved feeling him quiver. Taking him in my mouth I made eye contact the whole time. My saliva coated his dick as I bobbed up and down and began stroking him. Hearing him moan just made my mouth water even more. I kept feeling his hand move from the back of my head and I stopped sucking him hearing a pop sound.

"Y-You Alright?" He asked breathlessly as I kept stroking him.

"Yeah... you can fuck my mouth Daddy." My mouth water when I saw his eyes go from shocked to lustrous. Smiling I went back to sucking him and he grabbed the back of my head and rammed his dick down my throat. I moaned loudly feeling him reach that deep, and my pussy started dripping. Tears brimmed my eyes as he thrusted so recklessly into my mouth. While he did so I started to fingered myself.