Chapter Eight

Look I didn't disappear again I sweaarrrr lmaoooo

I went to a concert and had to learn how to live again. Dumb ass was passed out for like 2 days?!?!  Lawd I couldn't function 🤡🤡🤡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Eight|

•Dahlia•

I groaned loudly as the sun crept through the curtains, waking me up. Rolling over I laid on Siddh chest, I could feel the aching in my thighs already. This ride back is going to kill me. Siddh's arm wrapped around my waist and I laid directly over him. Even through the ache and pain feeling  him against me sent shivers up me. I lifted my leg a bit so his dick wouldn't press anymore.

"Wanna go again already?" He said and a sleepy voice, I laughed feeling his hands cup my ass as he moved me back to press against my sore pussy. I moaned at the delicious pain.

"I honestly don't think I can." I groaned as he sat up, bringing his lips to mine.

"We'll have plenty of time at the resort."  Siddh kissed down my throat and I felt him start to get harder. Oh I just told this man. We fell back to the bed, Siddh kissing down my chest and torso. I leaned back as I felt his lips against my own.

"I'm still sore Siddh." I moaned out as he pulled my thighs further apart.

"I can see that." He laughed and rubbed at my aching clit. I could only half heartedly glare as he made his way back to me.

"We gotta get cleaned up, the tour guides will be here soon." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, Siddh turned to kiss them.

"Mhm I'm looking forward to spending the rest of our time together with Nadia." He said, his accent coming through and I jumped slightly. I had forgotten I told him my real name.

"Aht aht... let's just stick to Dahlia, I've always liked the name." I said and Siddh shook his head.

"Dahlia is fun but something about Nadia..." he slowly kissed my arm and neck. I closed my eyes and melted into his embrace.

"God I should've never told you." Siddh smiled, a huge one. Looking like a kid on Christmas morning.

"The ride back wasn't too bad." I said taking Siddh's hand as we walked along the coast. Since we been back Siddh took me out again. My poor closet back home.

"Ah and where are my thanks?" He nudged and I leaned against his arm.

"Thank you for asking for an extra cushion. Can't wait to hear from Eve about their time there." I said and Siddh just nodded.

"I'm sure they'll have fun." We stepped back on to the towel walked to the lounge chairs.

"Yeah well they are lovebirds so." I said taking my sandals off and sitting down.

"Mhm..." he said and I looked up at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, just wondering what you thought about the idea." He said and sat next to me, I raised my brow at him.