Chapter Seven

Y'all I-

Sorry I had to see it now y'all have to see it 🤣💀 I just might use some of these just to be funny lmaoooo

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Seven|

~Amora~

I slowly got up, my head was thumping and my vision was blurred. Damn what happened? Let me get my hands on the bitch that hit me-Wait. Where am I? I had an IV in my arm and I was in some room. This is definitely not a hospital? I pressed down on my arm and pulled the needle out. Sighing and pulled my hair back I swung my legs around the bed.

"H-Hello?" I coughed out, feeling my mouth was a little dry. Looking around I took in the room, it was dark and not inviting at all. Wow... it's like a studio apartment in here. There was even a mini office. But at least the bed is nice. My legs wobbled under me as I stood up, leaning on the wall I headed to the door. This isn't the hospital and it's not one of the rooms in the back of the club. As soon as I got near the door another one swung open on the other side of the room. I froze when I saw de Luca... he must've just got out the shower. Water beaded down his tattooed chest, and I could see his print through the towel around his waist. He is such a fine man oh my god. If I wasn't so damn wobbly I would let him do thi-I watched very closely as he went through another room door-oh wait! "E-Elio!" I yelled he turned around.

"What are you doing?" He said said walking over to me.

"I was just trying figure out where I was." I said leaning on him as he walked me back to the bed.

"I brought you to my house. So I could have a family friend look after you." He said and I sat down, he reached to the other side and grabbed a water. I smiled when he handed it to me.

"Thank you." I took a few big gulps of the water and sighed feeling it coat my mouth. I definitely needed that.

"You were out for a few days so it's good to see you're awake." He said and I smiled.

"Did someone miss me?" I laughed putting his arm around me and kissing his cheek. When I looked up at him he made an annoyed face but it only made me laugh.