Chapter Eight

Yeeeerrrrpppp

A Yakuza one coming up next for book 3👅👅👅
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Eight|

~Amora~

"Yes or no? It's not hard to answer." He said putting his cigar out and my brain was still processing. This man really is crazy.

"Elio it's not that easy..." I said and he pulled my into his lap completely so I straddled him.

"Easy to me." He said in almost a matter of fact tone but it's not.

"I don't want to get Diamond's hopes up... what happens when you change your mind? Then we're back to square one." I said and his face still didn't change.

"Just stay here. You two will be fine."

"Elio de Luca."

"Yes?"

"You're under Diamond's spell, I'm telling you she's not always so cute." I joked and he smiled, pulling me closer.

"I'm pretty sure I'm under yours." I stared back into his blue eyes completely speechless  as they got closer to me.He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me harder. One small bite of my bottom lip gave him access to my mouth. His tongue slid it's way through my mouth. Rubbing against mine, created such a erotic sensation. This was different from any other time we kissed... he was gentle, smooth, wet, and hot. I didn't even noticed I was kissing him back as my fingers got lost in his soft hair, his hand on my ass and the other holding the back of my neck. I felt him harden as he pulled me closer. Feeling him pressed against my clit felt so good as my hips slowly rocked against him. I was already feeling myself get little wet from just the two of us making out. Slowly his hand crept under my shorts and I pulled away.

"E-Elio." I said breathlessly as he picked me up and tossed me on his bed. I tried to sit up but he was on top of me instantly.

"Agreeing to stay?" He asked and his hand slipped through my shorts and I gasped. His fingers found their way through my wet folds as he rubbed my clit.

"W-Wait! I can't think." I closed my thighs around his arm when I felt his fingers enter me. Gasping I moaned feeling his thick fingers in me. Elio pumped slow and wickedly. I had to bite my lip to focus.

"Try to." He leaned in and kissed up my neck, oh god. I really can't think straight.

"So after talking it over we are staying. But the card he gave you is being given a limit and should only be used in case of an emergency." I said, I'm so damn tired. Thank god we're having a full breakfast. But yes after talking and some long foreplay... it was torture... I didn't even get some dick. He tried to say I still need to rest. I couldn't even suck his dick, so not fair.