Chapter 7

I'm such a liar, here's another chapter before I board the plane.🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully it post if not I'll try again when I land lmaooo
.
.
.
.
.
.

| Chapter Seven |

•Esme•

Spending time with these two are becoming more frequent. I'm here every weekend and some days out of the week. Kiyoshi can be very persuasive... and I just can't say no it Aito's puppy dog eyes. But even with my frequent visits Kiyoshi has been tense lately. And on days I'm not with him he has his goons tailing me. But whenever I ask what's wrong he tells me not to worry. I'm trying not to but today I'm worried and nervous. He's sent for his son to be picked up and should be on his way soon. And I can't tell you how many times I have fixed my hair and makeup. He said I looked beautiful and so did Aito but I can't have him thinking I look crazy!

"Stop messing with your hair Esme." Kiyoshi said as he walked in his room. I turned in the chair of my vanity and pouted at him.

"I'll stop messing with it when I don't have a single curl out of place." I turned back and fluffed it some more. He sighed and pulled me out of my seat.

"He should be arriving soon let's go."

"Oh just let me check my gloss one more -

-How does it look?" Kiyoshi asked after pulling his lips away, my red gloss coating his.

"I hate you so much Kiyoshi." I laughed using my thumb to wipe it away. I snaked our arms as we headed to the entrance. Everyone was so excited to see this surprise guest and he was going to hold a meeting in the west side later tonight. My guess is with other yakuza, Aito and I have been warned and banned from going anywhere near there. Hey I'm not complaining.

"Wow... I have a cousin!" Aito said in his formal attire, and did he look cute! Kiyoshi offered to buy my a formal kimono and I went with a formal dress with a light haori  instead. After a few moments we heard a car door open and close. Then the front doors swung open and my jaw dropped. He looks just like Kiyoshi just younger. When he stood in front of us he bowed deeply.

"Oyabun, Aito-kun, and... sensei." He got up and Aito and I bowed as well.

"Good to have you home Makoto." Kiyoshi said and neither of them smiled, faces like stone. Only Aito and I had small smiles.

"Good to be back Father. It's still the same after all these years." He said and Kiyoshi nodded.

"Makoto-sama may I call you Onii-Chan?" Aito asked and finally a smile cracked his stone face.