Te Amo

————

Life always has obstacles. Even if it's a small hurdle or a massive bolder.
And the Garcia-Manchester family learned that the hard way.

After losing their mom, Andrea, Lucas and Eliza Garcia-Manchester lived in the Man Cave with their stepdad and Schwoz Schwartz. Their stepdad being Ray Manchester, who was also Captain Man, Swellview's own superhero. After a few years, Ray hired a sidekick that was the same age as Andrea and Lucas, and then the two started going to school.

Eliza however, still lived in the Man Cave. She got an education from Schwoz, and she became friends with her brother and sisters friends. But she was still locked away from the outside world. Andrea and Lucas took her out every so often to go to the park or sometimes even Swellview Lake to feed the ducks.

Eventually, Eliza made new friends, after they accidentally got superpowers and Ray opened a school so he could teach the five to be superheroes.

Eliza Garcia-Manchester was always happy, but being around kids her own age made her that little bit happier. Especially a certain brunette haired boy.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Eliza Liliana Garcia-Manchester
portrayed by
Madison Reyes

Eliza Liliana Garcia-Manchester portrayed by Madison Reyes

"It wasn't me."

Bose O'Brian
portrayed by
Luca Luhan

"I honestly think I like her more than a friend

"I honestly think I like her more than a friend."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Cooper Barnes as    Ray Manchester

Michael D. Cohen as Schwoz Schwartz

Jace Norman as Henry Hart

Paulina Chavez as Andrea Garcia-Manchester

Frankie Rodriguez as Lucas Garcia Manchester

Dana Heath as Mika Macklin

Terrence Little Gardenhigh as Miles Macklin

Havan Flores as Chapa De Silva

Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley

Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport

Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport

Billy Unger as Chase Davenport

Xolo Maridueña as Adrian Rodríguez