Sink Or Swim pt 2

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza, Leo and Mr Davenport walked through the back door of the house and walked through the hallway to the living room where Tasha was standing waiting for them. "Please don't text 'hurry home' when we're in a helicopter." Leo said as he held his stomach as Mr Davenport and Tasha hugged. "Yeah, he left his lunch all over your neighbours roof." Eliza said and Leo nodded.

"So what happened. Where are the kids?" Tasha asked. "Douglas got to them before we did." Mr Davenport said and Tasha looked at him. "Your brother, again! Ok, you're not allowed to complain about my mother anymore." She said and Eliza couldn't help but smile and silently laugh.

"We have no idea where they are. But they're smart. They will figure out a way to escape." Mr Davenport said and turned around to face Leo and Eliza. "Well, two of them will anyway." He added.

"I do have some good news." Tasha started. "The FBI finished their investigation and proved you were cyber hacked." She said and Mr Davenport smiled brightly. "So, I'm getting all my money back?" He asked.

"No. All the money was stolen. You're still broke." Tasha said and Eliza snicked at how Tasha said it and Mr Davenport turned to face her, making her stay quiet.

"But I'm getting all my stuff back, right?" Mr Davenport asked as he looked around the empty living room. "My boats? My cars? My planes?" He smiled.

"Just the house." Tasha said and Mr Davenports face fell. "But at least now we can all move back in together." She smiled and Mr Davenport looked unimpressed. "Not even a jet-ski or a motorcycle with one wheel?" He asked.

"So what are you gonna do about the kids?" Tasha asked.

"Well, they're not gonna come back here because they still don't think it's safe." Leo said. "I just wish there was some way we could get a message to them to let them know that everything's ok." He added and an idea came to Mr Davenports head.

"Maybe we can." He said as he looked to Eliza. "Leo, find me a computer." Mr Davenport said and Leo nodded. "On it." He said before he went to did a computer only to turn around again and looked at Eliza for help and she shrugged.

"Don't look at me. I left mine at home." She said and Leo rolled his eyes.

"Is there anything I can do?" Tasha asked and Mr Davenport put his hand on her shoulder. "Tasha, now is not the time for jokes." He said.

☆☆☆

After Leo finally found a computer, Mr Davenport took Leo and Eliza into a room. Mr Davenport put a device around Eliza's head, kind like a hair chain with a wire connected tinted computer. As Leo and Mr Davenport were typing away at the computer, Eliza looked around the room. "Ok, we've connected your bionic chip, now we can send a cyber message to Chase." Mr Davenport said and Eliza nodded.

As Mr Davenport was typing, he stood up and looked at computer. "That's weird." He said and Leo looked at him confused. "What?" He asked and Eliza looked to the two.

"What did Leo do?" Eliza asked and Leo turned to her with wide eyes. "I didn't do anything." He said and she raised her eyebrow. "I highly doubt that." She said and Leo rolled his eyes.

Mr Davenport laughed at the two and shook his head. "No, Leo didn't do anything." He said and Leo turned back to Eliza and smiled. "Ha!" He said and she glared at him.