Return Of The Kid, Sister and Brother

~ Te Amo ~
————

"Andrea! Lucas!" Eliza screamed as she ran to her brother and sister with Ray following behind. "Hey, dad. Hi, El!" Lucas said as he took Eliza in his arms. Andrea and Ray joined in for a group hug.

They stayed in a group hug for a good minute and when they broke apart, Ray immediately went to Henry and Eliza hugged her older sister.

After they hugged, Eliza looked over to Lucas. "Where's Seb?" She asked him. "Oh, he's back at Dystopia working on some stuff. But he really wishes he could be here to see you, El." Lucas said and Eliza nodded. Over the years Eliza and her older brothers boyfriend became pretty much inseparable.

Eliza, Andrea and Lucas looked over to see their dad practically crushing Henry. Eliza sighed as she, Mika and Chapa went over and tried to separate the two.

"I got this." Henry said after a few minutes of Eliza, Chapa and Mika trying to get Ray off of Henry. He then used his force field making Ray go flying back. "Thats awesome!" Eliza said and Andrea nodded as she looked at her dad get up from the ground. "Yeah, it is."

Eliza went over and Henry wrapped his arms around the smaller girls figure and she immediately hugged back. The one thing she missed most about Henry Hart, was his hugs.

When they pulled away Henry went over and helped Ray stand up as Eliza, Mika, Miles, Chapa and Bose sat around the round couch. "Sorry, I got a little emotional there." Ray said and Eliza raised an eyebrow. "A little?" She asked and turned to Bose who shrugged and they both smiled at each other.

Andrea and Lucas looked towards each other with a smirk. They knew the look Bose and Eliza gave each other.

"It's just that you've been gone a long time and I've been so alone." Ray said and Mika, Miles, Chapa and Bose cleaned their throats and Eliza gasped. "Rude!"

"Quiet, I'm talking to Henry!" Ray said to us and Eliza rolled her eyes. "So, what are you guys doing back in Swellview?" Ray asked.

"Well, we wanted to visit and Henry wanted to tag along with us." Lucas said and Henry nodded. "And my dad is graduating from Juliard.Com." Henry said and Ray scoffed.

"No way, your dads a moron. He couldn't graduated from online Harvard." Ray said and Andrea nodded with a laugh. "Yeah, dude, he's so dumb!" Henry agreed with Ray. "I actually wanted to see you and Eliza, so I decided to tag along with Andrea and Lucas."

"Aww, my little birdies flew right back to the nest. Come give momma bird a hug!" Ray said and ignored Henry's protests and hugged him again. Henry gave up on protesting and turned to the five members of Danger Force.

"So, how's my old job?" He asked the kids. "You guys go on any cool missions?"

"Oh, yeah tons of missions!" Chapa said happily and Eliza nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah! Cool, Like what? Anything dangerous?" Henry asked.

"We caught a guy that stole all the books from the library except dads!" Eliza said with a massive smile and Lucas nodded. "Can't blame him, I'd leave that book on any shelf." He said and Andrea agreed.

"Okay, that's cool. But any sick fights?" Henry asked.

"We once battled every bad guy in Swellview at the same time!" Miles said with a smile and Henry nodded in approval. "Noice! What happened?"

"Mika let him all out of prison!" Miles said and Mika shrugged with a smile. "Wow, I spent pretty much my whole childhood locking those guys up. So I can't wait to hear how you all caught 'em." Henry said.

"We didn't!" Miles stood up. "Sick twist: they're all still out there!" Bose said and Eliza nodded. "And they're most likely committing crimes right now!" Eliza said.