Bionic Showdown pt 1

~ Te Amo ~
————

Earlier today Eliza's best friend Leo Dooley asked her if she could go over to stay with him and his family in Mission Creek. She asked her dad and he said it was ok since he and Leo's stepdad, Donald Davenport are really close friends.

Eliza, Leo and Mr Davenport were in the lab when Adam, Bree and Chase came in cheering. Leo stood up from his mission specialist desk and walked towards them. "Guys, that was awesome! You just stopped the biggest oil spill in history!" He praised and Eliza nodded. "Yeah, that was awesome!" She said with a smile.

"Pretty slick, huh?" Chase asked and Eliza narrowed her eyes. "If only we could have stopped that disaster of a pun." Leo said walked back over to his desk.

"Who are you kidding? No one can stop Chase and his terrible puns." Eliza said and Chase glared at her. "No offence." She said.

"Offence taken." He said and Eliza shrugged before going and jumping on the cyber desk to sit on.

"Hey, Mr Davenport." Bree said and Mr Davenport walked over to them. "Anything you'd like to say to us, rhymes with 'good job'?" She asked and Adam leaned closer to Davenport.

"The answers in the clue." He said but Mr Davenport did not look impressed. "What were you guys thinking?" He asked.

Adam shook his head. "Not even close. But you still got two guesses." He said but Mr Davenport ignored him.

"You completely ignored my mission plan, improvised everything and jeopardised the whole mission." Mr Davenport listed and Eliza narrowed her eyes.

"We bust our butts all the time. And while we're out on missions, all you ever do is sit around and list things we do wrong." Chase said and Eliza nodded. "He has a fair point." She said

"I do not list everything you do wrong." Mr Davenport said and looked down at his tablet with his eyebrows furrowed. "All the time."

"It's true. He also practices his high kicks in his tighty-whities." Leo said and him and Eliza both made gaging noises. "It's not a good sight." She told Adam, Bree and Chase.

"They are not tighty-whities. They're breathable exercise briefs!" Mr Davenport defended and Eliza raised an eyebrow before Eddy came up on the screen. "Whatever they are, keep your sweeping high kicks away from my screen!" He said and she smiled.

Mr Davenport glared at Eddy before he turned back to Adam, Bree and Chase. "Ok, you guys got lucky this time, but without my planning you're getting yourselves ready for disaster." He said. "So just follow my orders." He finished before walking away.

"Well, maybe you're orders aren't always right." Chase said and Mr Davenport turned to him. "Excuse me?" He asked.

"He said, 'maybe you're orders aren't always right'." Adam said. "I heard him!" Mr Davenport snapped before walking out of the lab.

"Don't take it personally." Eliza said as she got off of the cyber desk. "He's just grumpy because Leo took his chocolate cake." She said and Leo's head snapped towards me.

"That was you!" He said and Eliza turned to face him. "He doesn't need to know that." She said and he playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Thanks Eliza." Bree said as she went over to the curly haired girl and gave her a side hug. "Yeah, but we're gonna get back at him tomorrow. Right?" Chase asked Adam and Bree.

"Yeah! We could mock him." Bree said and Adam nodded with excitement. "Ok well, we should probably get to bed since we have school tomorrow." Chase said and Leo glared at him.