Prank-War

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza walked into the main room of the Man's Nest to see Bose and Chapa painting something. "Hey guys!" She greeted with a smile and she walked towards them. Bose looked up and smiled at her. "Hey Eliza!" He said.

"What are you guys doing?" Eliza asked them as she watched Bose paint a balloon. "We're going to prank Mika." Chapa said and Eliza nodded. "You wanna help?" She asked her friend and Eliza nodded.

"I think you already knew the answer to that. Now... gimme a paint brush." She said with an even bigger smile and Bose handed her a paint brush.

"It's fine, it's fine! You can stop, it's fine!" Chapa said and Bose looked up at the two girls and Eliza couldn't help but laugh with the thing he had over his face. "I'm sorry, I thought we were taking this prank seriously." He said and Eliza nodded while trying to contain her laughter.

"We are, but it already looks like a real apple. So please take that thing off before I choke on my own laughter." She said and her and Chapa looked at each other before they burst out laughing. Bose glared at the two before they heard a chair come up from SWAG.

"She's coming!" Bose said as they hid his paint supplies and put the apple on a plate with their other prank fruit. "Hey Mika, you should totally try this apple. There's nothing wrong with it, so just try the apple!" Eliza ranted.

"What's going on?" Miles asked. "We're waiting for Mika." Eliza said and Miles nodded. "My sister?"

"The same." Chapa said.

"Why are you guys waiting for Mika?" Miles asked and went to reach for the apple. "No no no!" Chapa said as she took the apple away from Miles.

"You might not wanna do that." Eliza said and Miles looked at her confused. "Why?" He asked.

"It's not a real apple. It's a water balloon filled with spicy milk and painted to look like a real apple." Chapa explained with a smile. "Once Mika takes a bite... spicy milk!" Bose said excitedly and Eliza nodded.

"And I got the best camera to record it with." She said as she held up her phone. Chapa looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "That's your phone." She said and Eliza nodded.

"It's the best camera I got." She said and Chapa shook her head with a smile.

Miles shook his head at the three. "Why are you guys trying to prank Mika?" He asked them.

"Because she keeps reminding Ray to give us some homework everyday." Chapa said and Eliza nodded. "Plus it's fun." She said and Chapa agreed.

"Yeah, it does sound like fun, but I gotta be honest, you're never going to prank Mika. She
un-prankable." Miles said and Eliza looked at him confused. "Wait, Mika?"

"Like, your sister, Mika?" Bose asked and Miles nodded. "Yes! She's a prank genius. She thinks of great pranks and can sense other pranks coming." Miles said. "It's kinda like her superpower, except for her actual superpower."

Mika then came up the tube. "Hey guys! How awesome was that homework Ray gave us last night?" She asked and Eliza rolled her eyes.

"It was awful." She whispered as Mika walked over to her locker. Bose heard the girl and laughed quietly.

"Nothing like a long night of long division." Mika said then turned to her friends with a glare. "Someone's trying to prank me."

"What?" Bose asked nervously as Mika made her way towards the,. "I said, someone's trying to prank me. And I know for a fact it's not Miles because he already learned his lesson." Mika said and she rubbed Miles' shoulders. "So, it must be one of you."