Chapa's Crush

~ Te Amo ~
————

The five members of Danger Force plus Captain Man were at Nacho Ball, stuck in trash cans. Half an hour ago they got an emergency call saying that someone was robbing the close Nacho Ball so they came as quick as they could and tried to fight the bad guy but he managed to get them in the trash cans.

Captain Man was taped up, ShoutOut had tape over her mouth, Brainstorm had tape over his eyes as a blindfold and Phantoms hands were taped together and stuck inside the trash can so she couldn't create a laser sphere or energy. And then there was Volt who has her hands free but she was acting weird.

"Ok, we might need to take the L on this one." Captain Man said and then he smirked. "Which is what I'd say if we didn't have a secret weapon about to bust through that window! AWOL, now!" He shouted before they heard AWOL scream as his face collided with the window. And he was tied up with a rope. "Ow!"

"What happened to you?" Captain Man asked him. "There was a butterfly on the roof and then I got scared and somehow got tangled up in this rope and can someone please help me?" He ranted.

"Why are you scared of butterflies, they're beautiful?" Phantom asked AWOL. "Because they're scary!" He shouted and she nodded hesitantly.

"Whatever, just teleport outta there." Captain Man said. "I can't teleport unless my arms are free." AWOL said and Captain Man sighed.

"Ok, great. AWOL is bouncing into a wall. ShoutOuts mouth is taped shut, which is actually kinda nice." Captain Man said and ShoutOut said something but it was muffled. "Phantoms hands are taped together. Very helpful." He said sarcastically.

"It's not my fault." Phantom muttered and Captain Man shook his head. "Brainstorms taking a much needed nap!" He said said and Brainstorm's head shot up. "I'm awake, but I'm blind!"

"No, you just have tape covering your eyes." Phantom told him but he ignored her. "Curse you fate!"

"Over to you, Volt! Your hands are free, you can zap that guy with your electricity. So, go ahead." Captain Man said and Phantom looked over to Volt to see her staring off in the distance dreamily. "Did anyone else notice how blue the sky is today?" She asked.

"Yes, it's beautiful." Phantom said and Captain Man nodded. "Of course we noticed. It rained yesterday, it's gorgeous! Now zap him!" He said.

"What is this?" The robber, TakeOut asked the cashier lady. "I said I wanted nacho balls, na'cho money." He said and took some money out of the bag and threw it on the counter.

"I'm sorry. Robbers usually want money!" The cashier cried and TakeOut took the bag and started walking to the door. "He's getting away! Zap him, Volt!" Captain Man said.

"Okay! That's my robbery, I wanna say thank you to the close Nacho Ball." TakeOut started. "Zap him!" Captain Man said through gritted teeth.

"A lot of people say your trash." TakeOut said to the superheroes and Phantom tired super speeding towards him but she bashed her kneecap on the trash can. "Oww!" She said as her knee started throbbing.

"But you've been a great place to rob." TakeOut said and Phantom glared at him. "I don't like you." She said quietly.

"I said zap him!" Captain Man snapped. "Have a lovely afternoon." TakeOut said and Volt smiled brightly. "Aww, you too." She said and TakeOut walked away.

"What's wrong with you? You let him get away, there's not a big chance he'll come- ooh he's coming back." Captain Man said and TakeOut came back in. "Forgot hot sauce!" He said as he walked back over to the counter.