No Going Back

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza and Ray sat in the main room of the Man's Nest watching The Big Bang Theory. As one of the episodes ended, Eliza's phone started ringing. "Who is it?" Ray asked as he moved onto the next episode and paused it.

Eliza picked up her phone and read the caller ID. "It's Leo." She said and Ray nodded, telling her to answer it. After a minute, she hung up. "He says he won't be able to go to the comic book store tomorrow so he wants me to go over so he can give me my Black Widow comic book." She said and Ray nodded.

"You can go now and I'll come later with Schwoz." He said and Eliza smiled. "Really? Thanks dad!" She said happily. When she was younger, she loved having sleepovers at the Davenport house with her dad and siblings.

She got up and hugged her dad before she went over to the tube pad. "Wait! You love this scene." Ray said and Eliza turned around and she smiled.

After the scene finished, Eliza said bye and texted her friends before she super sped of to Mission Creek. When she arrived at the Davenport house, she knocked on the door and Leo answered it while he was wearing his pyjamas.

"Hey!" He smiled before he turned his head and sneezed. "Ok, you coulda told me you were sick." Eliza said and Leo rolled his eyes at her. He moved to the side and she walked in before they went up to the video game room and played Rocket League for a few hours.

When they got hungry, they went downstairs and  walked into the living room and they saw Mr Davenport at his desk. "What are you two doing here?" He asked the two teens and they both stopped walking. "I live here." Leo answered. "I'm the one you didn't cobble up in your basement." He said jokingly and Mr Davenport rolled his eyes.

"And Leo called me and wanted me to come over." Eliza shrugged and Davenport nodded. "I mean, why are you not at school?" He asked Leo.

"I got a little head cold. I sneezed in class and I don't know what came out but I walked out two pounds lighter." He explained and Mr Davenport made a weird face as Eliza took a step to the side away from Leo.

Tasha then came through. "Donald, I think there's something wrong with your credit card. When I went to buy groceries, it was declined." She said and Mr Davenport looked at her confused.

"Declined? How could that be?" He asked and Eddy appeared on his screen. "Let me spell it out for you. She spent all your money!"

"I did not spend all his money." She denied. "Oh, saving a little for a face lift?" Eddy asked and Tasha leaned forward, ready to attack Eddy but Leo held her back.

Mr Davenport typed something on his computer. "This card is completely maxed out with purchases I didn't make." He said and the three looked at him. "Plane ticket, a speed boat, two thousand dollars worth of hair dye and coloured contact lenses." He said and the others all looked at him with tilted heads and raised eyebrows.

"This time it was not me!" He said and raised his hands in surrender. "Debatable." Eliza shrugged and Mr Davenport glared at her.

☆☆☆

Eliza, Mr Davenport and Leo went down to the lab to see if they could find anything about Mr Davenports credit card. Leo sat at his mission specialist desk and Eliza sat beside him and she watched as Mr Davenport went over to the cyber desk.