Drive Hard

The five members of Danger Force were in the Man's Nest. AWOL was busy eating cabbage while the others were trying to hurry him so they could save a girl that was currently hanging from vines on Swellview Mountain. "AWOL, we gotta go!" Volt said in annoyance.

"I gotta get my bites in!" AWOL argued and Phantom rolled her eyes. "Could you go any slower? Might as well be a snail." She asked as she held onto a rope.

"Why are you eating cabbage? We need to go save that girl!" Brainstorm said as he pointed to the Man's Nest screen that showed a video call with the girl.

Phantom and Brainstorm have officially been dating for just over a week, but no one else knew. They wanted to tell their friends but every time they tried too, the emergency alarm went off. Miles and Chapa had a hunch because they would catch the two holding hands a lot more often. Ray and Schwoz had a bet, and so did Miles and Mika.

"According to this article on BuzzFood, once you take 10,000 bites of cabbage you'll be able to dunk like LeBron." AWOL said as he put the article on the board.

"Or you could just practise?" Phantom suggested and AWOL glared at her. "And cabbage is gross." Volt added and ShoutOut agreed.

"Yeah, but nothing tastes as good as dunking feels." AWOL said and Phantom sighed. "9568!" He yelled before he took another bite out of his cabbage.

"Mandy, we'll be there as soon as we can. And if I'm being honest, you're having an amazing hair day!" ShoutOut said to the girl.

"Oh, thank you!" She said with a genuine smile. Captain Man then came through the metal door and hung up their call. "Hey!" The five members of Danger Force protested as Captain Man held his phone to his ear.

"Shush! I'm on call with my agent." He said as he continued talking on the phone. "And they wanna hire Danger Force?" He asked the person on the phone before laughing and Phantom walked over and just stared at her dad.

"I'll see you in Hollywood." Captain Man said and hung up his call. He turned around and jumped when he saw Phantom. "How many times have I told you not to do that?" He asked and Phantom smiled innocently. "Too many to count." She said and Captain Man shook his head.

"You'll never guess who that was." He said to the others. "You're agent." Volt said.

"And you'll never guess where we're going." Captain Man said. "Hollywood." Phantom said as she turned around and walked over to Brainstorm.

Mandy then appeared on the screen again. "I think we got cut off!" She cried.

"Hi, can you please hold?" Captain Man asked and Mandy grabbed a vine. "I am holding!" She yelled before Captain Man hung up and he turned to the group of kids.

"I assume you all know about the sequel to the blockbuster movie: The Fight Attendant Is coming out." Captain Man said and Phantom smiled. "The Fight Attendant Two: Fasten Your Beat Belts!" She said.

Brainstorm smiled down at the girl as she held a smile. She looked back up at him and her smile widened. Brainstorm interlocked their fingers subtly.

"Starring That Girl Lay Lay." AWOL said and ShoutOut nodded. "Yeah, there's a blimp outside with her face on it." She said and the group looked out the window and saw the blimp.

"Well, guess who the producers of the movie want to deliver the hard drive with the movie on it to the premiere in Hollywood?" Captain Man said and Brainstorm smiled. "Dwayne The Wayne Johnson?"

"No, Danger Force." Captain Man shook his head and the team cheered. "Yeah, some internet trolls have been trying to steal the movie and leak it online." He said. "So the producers want us to get it there safely."