Bionic Showwdown pt 2

~ Te Amo ~
————

Adam, Bree, Chase and Eliza all stood quiet, confused. "What do you mean you're our father?" Chase asked Douglas. "Yeah, he's our father." Bree agreed.

"And my fathers in Swellview, probably watching The Big Bang Theory without me." Eliza said with a small pout.

"No! That's what they wanted you to think. And Eliza, Ray's your stepdad." Douglas said and Eliza nodded. "I know, but he's still my dad." She said.

"Look, I don't know who you are but you're going down." Adam said before he tried to run at Douglas but Douglas pressed a button and put Adam, Bree and Chase in the laser cage with Eliza and Donald.

"You figured out short range teleportation before I did? I've been working on that for years!" Donald pouted and Douglas walked up to the cage and stood in front of him. "I know, I'm awesome." He said with a smirk.

"You're still going down!" Adam said and tried throwing a punch. "My super strength is gone." He said and Bree tried to use her super speed but nothing happened. "So is my speed." She said.

Chase raised his fingers to his temple. "I got nothing." He said and Douglas smiled. "That's because I designed these lasers block the signals for your bionic chips. That's right, daddy gave you toys, but he can also take them away." He said and Eliza looked at him weirdly before she tried to use her superpowers, but nothing happened.

She looked up to see Douglas smirking. "You really are evil." She said as she shook her head. Douglas walked around the cage and laughed.

"Well Marcus, we finally got them. Well, technically I got them. Me me me me." Douglas said and Marcus rolled his eyes.

"You got one of those two, huh?" Chase asked Marcus and he nodded. "You have no idea!" Marcus said annoyed.

"Come on! We got work to do." Douglas said to Marcus and he walked out the room with Marcus following after he threw his arms in the air.

"Mr Davenport, why did that guy say that he was our father?" Chase asked Mr Davenport and everyone turned to face him.

"Because technically he is your father, and my brother." Mr Davenport said and Eliza raised her eyebrow. "What?"

"How is that even possible?" Bree asked and Adam narrowed his eyes. "Wait, so does this mean that Chase is also my father?" He asked and everyone looked at him confused.

"How on planet earth would that work?" Eliza asked and Adam shrugged.

"Years ago, Douglas and I started Davenport Industries together. It was great. We had a cute little lab. Not as good as the big lab I have now but then we didn't have nearly as much money." Mr Davenport said and Bree sighed.

"Get to the point!" She said annoyed.

"Right. We developed bionics so that robots could do the things that are too dangerous for humans. But Douglas went behind my back and implanted them into genetically engineered humans." Mr Davenport explained.

"You mean us?" Adam asked and Bree looked at him. "No Adam, The Green Bay Packers." She said sarcastically and Eliza smiled as she tried to hold back her laughter.