Mission: Mission Creek High

~ Te Amo ~
————

"I got a new lab! I got a new lab!" Mr Davenport chanted as he did a happy dance while he and the group of teens followed him down to the basement where the now finished new lab was. "Woah woah woah. I think you mean we got a new lab." Bree corrected and Mr Davenport turned to her.

"Excuse me. Did we pay to rebuild it?" He asked and Bree raised her eyebrow. "Do you sleep in a glass box?" She asked and Mr Davenport froze.

"We got a new lab! We got a new lab!" He chanted while doing his happy dance again and Adam, Chase, Leo and Eliza joined in on the dancing.

"And here is it." Mr Davenport said as a set of double sliding doors that had the Davenport industries logo opened and the group walked in and the teens all looked around in awe.

"Guys, look at all these upgrades." Chase said as he looked around and couldn't help the smile that grew on his face. "Mr Davenport, this place is amazing." He added and Mr Davenport shrugged.

"Of course it is. I designed it." He said as he leaned his arm on Leo's shoulder. Leo's eyes widened as he looked towards the man. "Ahem." He hummed and Mr Davenport sighed. "Fine! We designed it! We!" He said irritated and Leo nodded in approval.

"Well, I gotta hand it to you. This place looks awesome." Eliza said as she looked at the new cyber desk. "Thank you, Eliza." Mr Davenport nodded before he walked further into the lab.

"Upgraded capsules, bam! Quantum processing super computer, bam! Four dimensional combat simulator, bam!" Mr Davenport said as he pointed to each thing and Leo followed him and did the same thing. "This, my friends, is what a multi-million dollar makeover looks like." Mr Davenport added.

"Is there a mini fridge?" Adam asked and Mr Davenport shook his head. "No." He said and Adam sighed before he looked to Chase. "I bet our real dad's lab has a mini fridge." He said and Chase shook his head.

"Hey, Leo. Where's your mission specialist desk?" Eliza asked the boy who smiled. "This way, children." He said as he took the tablet from Mr Davenport and walked over to the other side of the lab and motioned for the others to follow him. He pressed a few buttons on his tablet and one of the massive floor tiles went down and then came back up with a desk.

"The floor in the lab is compartmentalised, so now we can store anything we want. May I?" He asked Mr Davenport who nodded and Leo smiled. "Bam!"

Chase looked over and gasped. "Is that a nuclear magnetic resonant spectrometer?" Chase asked as he walked over to the device and the rest of the group followed him. "A whatatie what what?" Eliza asked in confusion but Chase ignored her as he looked at the device, mesmerised.

"I've never seen one in person before! It's so beautiful!" Chase smiled and Adam looked at him weirdly. "Should we leave you two alone?" He asked and Chase stood up and looked around awkwardly.

"Mr Davenport, how did you afford all of this?" Bree asked the man.

"Well, I used some of the money from the jet wing stunt, but I got the rest of it from a huge government contract I just signed." Mr Davenport said as he pressed a few buttons on the cyber desk. "I am now developing a rocket system that can protect the Earth from rogue asteroids. Thanks to this little baby, I'm on my way back up rich man mountain and Whoo! The air smells way better up here!" Mr Davenport smiled.