Mime Games

~ Te Amo ~
————

"C'mon! Let's go, s'go, s'go, s'go!" Ray shouted as Eliza and Mika zipped one of their suitcases. "We're 's'go, s'go, s'going!" Mika said.

"Our Goober Lux is three minutes away and I'm not gonna lose my five-star rating because you can't hurry up!" Ray said and Eliza rolled her eyes as she picked up her backpack and put it on her back. "You do realise you can help us!" She said as she put my phone in the pocket of her jeans.

Ray looked over at her. "I'm helping by yelling! Let's go!" He said and Mika went over to the closet and took out two suitcases. "Relax boss. I'm good to go." Miles said as he sat at his desk with his feet up and he was reading a magazine.

Ray went over and stood beside him. "We're going to Paris. Are you not taking anything with you?" He asked.

"Whatever I need, the universe will provide." Miles said Eliza raised an eyebrow and Mika went over to them. "Okay, Miles. I packed all your stuff, again." She said Miles smirked. "Told ya."

"Why'd you do pack all of his things?" Ray asked Mika. "The only way he'll learn is if I do it over and over again until he learns." Mika said and Eliza walked over to Mika and Ray.

"Ok. Bose! Bring the bags outside." Ray said to Bose.

"You got it, boss." Bose said in a weird voice and Eliza looked over to see him with his hood on. Ray looked over and Bose and started sniffing the air as Eliza and Mika walked over to Miles. "Wait a minute." He said and took down Bose's hood to reveal Schwoz wearing a brown wig.

Ray gasped and Schwoz looked at him with wide eyes. "I knew I smelled science in here!" Ray said.  "Schwoz, why are you dressed like Bose?"

"Because I want to go to Paris. It's the city of love and I want to find love." Schwoz said and Eliza and Mika both said, 'aww'.

"First of all, we're not going to Paris to fall in love. We're going to Paris because the French Captain Man is on strike. And second of all, everyone knows that you're gonna die alone." Ray said and Eliza's eyes widened. "Dad, that's harsh!" She said and Schwoz gasped.

"Monsieur Man is on strike?" Schwoz asked and ignored Rays last comment. "Yes." Ray answered and put a picture of a guy drinking tea on the screen. "I am Monsieur Man. Ha ha!" A voice said in a French accent.

"They need us to guess Frances most greatest national treasures until he agrees to go back to work to save Paris." Ray explained. "Yeah, how long will that take?" Miles asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him when you get there?" Ray asked him and Miles scoffed. "I don't speak French."

"Of course you do. French is just English with very ridiculous accents. Anyone could speak it." Ray said and Mika shook her head. "That is very ridiculously wrong." She said and Eliza nodded in agreement.

Bose and Chapa then came down with two bags. "Sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my hoodie." Bose said and Eliza went over to him. "Hey, I have that same hoodie!" Bose said with a smile when he noticed Schwoz. Schwoz turned around. "And that same hair!"

"You pack all our travelling weapons?" Ray asked Chapa. "Yeah." She nodded.

"I also got a pocket laser." Eliza said and took out one of Rays laser from her pocket and he nodded.

"You got Lil' Sizzler?" Ray asked Chapa.

"Of course."

"The smoke wagon?"

"In the bag."

"The Mean Wheel?"

"Trick question. There's no such thing as the Mean Wheel." Chapa smirked and Eliza nodded. "Nice."