A Cyborg Among Us

~ Te Amo ~
————

Volt and Phantom managed to convince Schwoz to turn off their antigravity, so the two were floating around the Man's Nest. "Coming through!" Phantom called out with a smile as she floated around without a care in the world.

"Space!" ShoutOut shouted as she was still shocked that they were in space.

"Locked." AWOL said as he stood up from locking Drex on one of their classroom chairs. "Actual space!" ShoutOut yelled again.

Captain Man looked up at the two girls and sighed in annoyance. "Will you two get down from there?" He asked and Volt shook her head. "Nope." She said and Phantom agreed.

"Untie me. I'll get them down." Drex smirked as he looked at the two girls. Phantom rolled her eyes and blasted him with a laser sphere. "Ow!" Drex cried out in pain.

"Shush." Phantom said with a glare.

"You guys do realise we're in actual space!" ShoutOut yelled and once again she got ignored.

"Will you get them down?" Captain Man asked Schwoz and the two girls furrowed their eyebrows. "Boo!" The two of them called out.

"Activating their antigravity." Schwoz said and pressed a button on his tablet and both of them fell to the ground and landed with a loud thud. They groaned in pain as they stood up.

Phantom sent a playful glare towards Schwoz who shrugged. Brainstorm walked over to the girl. "You ok?" He asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said with a smile and she dusted her super-suit jeans.

"Hey, we gotta get back and save Swellview from that weird Cyborg Rick Twittler." AWOL said and Captain Man agreed. "And I've gotta punch him so hard that his stupid system shuts down." He said.

"And I'll shock him so hard that he reboots just so you can knock him out out again." Volt said and Captain Man nodded in approval.

"Wait, didn't you and Henry go to space once?" ShoutOut asked and Phantom nodded. "Yeah, they did. Let's call Henry and Andrea, they can help us." She said.

"Pfft, we don't need it cal, Henry." Captain Man said and Phantom put her hand on her hip. "He hasn't picked up any of your calls, has he?" She asked with a smirk.

"Shut up. We talk all the time." Captain Man said and checked his phone out before putting it away again.

"Yeah, anyways, you dummies aren't gonna stop Cyborg Rick Twittler." Drex said and the group all turned to face him. "Oh yeah. How do you know?" Captain Man asked.

"Because he's on the news right now and he just said that you won't be able to stop him." Drex said as he held the tv remote and turned up the volume. The group turned around again to see the news playing on the Man's Nest screen and Cyborg Rick Twittler was indeed on the news.

"And now that I managed to launch the Man's Nest into space, I can finally put my plans into action." Cyborg Rick Twittler said with a smirk. "Oh, my god I love it." Mary said with a smile and Phantom furrowed her eyebrows.

"Ok, who gave Drex the tv remote?" Captain Man asked as he went over and took the remote from Drex.

"We're all ears. The people at home would love to know what you plan is." Trent said and Cyborg Rick Twittler shrugged. "Well first I'm gonna tie up the both of you." He said.