A Danger Among Us

~ Te Amo ~
————

The whole team except from Schwoz were getting ready for a day off and they were going to an amusement park called Dingo Land. And they were all excited.

Ray checked his watch as he stood in the Man's Nest alone. "Danger Force, assemble!" He yelled and a second later, Bose, Chapa and Eliza came up the tube and Mika and Miles came from SWAG, and they were all dressed in different costumes.

Chapa was dressed as a fairy, Mika was a princess, Miles had an astronaut costume, Bose was a cowboy and Eliza wore a Greek goddess costume, with her hair tied back nicely with a headband.

"Well, there they are! You guys act like you don't even wanna go to Dingo Land." Ray said and Eliza shook her head with a smile. "No way." She said as she couldn't contain her excitement.

"Yeah, we love Dingo Land." Bose said as he held a smile on his face.

"Yeah, we were just putting the finishing touches to our 'stumes." Chapa said as she showed off her fairy costume.

"The only down side is that we have to wait in line." Eliza said as she pouted and Bose shook his head with a smile at his girlfriend. "Do you have any patience?" Mika asked her jokingly and Eliza shook her head. "Nope."

"Well, lucky for us, we're not going to have to wait in any boring lines today." Ray said as he moved over to the round couch and Miles gasped. "You got us all VIP passes?" He asked hopeful.

"No." Ray chucked. "But I did get this air cast, so now you're riding with a true VIP. Very injured person."

Eliza shook her head at her dad with a smile. "Remember, when we get to the ticket booth you're all nine years old. I ain't paying adult prices for anyone but me." Ray said.

"I really don't like lying." Mika said and Ray nodded.

"Well, you're welcome to stay here in the Man's Nest with Helper Monkey, looks like he could use some help with whatever he's dough over there." Ray said as he pointed to Helper Monkey who was using a tool on a pipe. "Looks dangerous."

Mika turned around back to Ray. "Yay for lying." She said.

"Let's go!" Ray said and everyone cheered as they started making their way to the tube pad but they stopped when an alarm was heard. "Oh, come on!" Eliza pouted.

"What now?" Ray asked annoyed. "You remember that charity auction?" Bose asked and Ray shook his head. "Nope."

"The one where Brainstorm got a thousand dates and you got like one." Eliza said with a smile.

"I got two."

"He got two."

"Thank you Miles." Ray said and Miles nodded.

"Yeah, but going to Dingo Land is gonna ruin my DPD." Bose said and Ray looked at him confused. "DPD?"

"Dates per day." Chapa said and Mika nodded. "Bose has to have 2.7 dates per day for a year or the charity doesn't get its money." She explained and Eliza furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's stupid." She said and Mika looked at her. "You don't get it, do you?" She asked and Eliza shook her head. "Not at all." She said and Mika smiled at the girl.