Which Father Knows Best

~ Te Amo ~
————

Everyone was in the lab trying to help Mr Davenport remake Bree's bionic chip. "Well Bree, you smashed your chip so badly, it's useless but I was able to replicate my brothers original chip, and like my face, it's flawless." Mr Davenport said and everyone looked at him weirdly.

"Forget the chip, we need to get this dude a mirror." Leo said and Chase nodded and Eliza agreed.

"Wait, so I'm actually gonna be bionic again?" Bree asked and Mr Davenport nodded with a smile. "Yup." He said and Bree's smile grew and she hugged Mr Davenport.

"Ok, your chips almost ready." Mr Davenport smiled and the chip fabricator dinged and Adam smiled. "Snacks are done!" He said as he walked over to the machine and Mr Davenport quickly followed him.

"For the last time, this is not a microwave. It's a chip fabricator." Mr Davenport said to the tall boy. "Hey, call it whatever you want, but I'm still making my mini pizza's in here." Adam shrugged and Mr Davenport rolled his eyes.

He took out the chip and handed it to Bree. "Ok, Bree, get in your capsule and get ready for your new chip." He smiled and Bree walked over to her capsule.

"Do you think this is gonna work?" Eliza asked Leo who shrugged. "I have no idea. I hope so" He said and Eliza agreed and Mr Davenport walked over to the two. "You know Big D, if this works maybe you can make a bionic chip for me." He said and Mr Davenport laughed.

"Please, your body can't handle high finger cereal." Mr Davenport said and Eliza laughed as Leo looked at him with wide eyes.

After a few moments, Bree came out of her capsule. "So? How do you feel?" Mr Davenport asked her as she rubbed her neck. "Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused to my nervous system." She said and Mr Davenport cheered.

"Ok, now give it a try to see how it works." Mr Davenport said and Bree stepped forward and took a deep breath before she used her super speed, and instead of going straight forward, she went up and started running around on the roof, causing a light to fall down and she fell with it.

"Well, she's still more useful than Chase." Adam shrugged and everyone turned to him and Chase looked at him with wide eyes.

Adam went over and helped Bree up and took her over to the chair. "You know, technically her bionics are working." Mr Davenport said.

"You call this working?" Bree asked in a very deep voice due to her vocal manipulation glitching.  "I can't control my vocal manipulation. I can't control anything!" She said in a very high pitched voice.

"It just needs a few tweaks." Mr Davenport said and put a device around Bree's neck to fix her chip wirelessly.

"No offence Big D, but if your brothers the one who created her original chip, then maybe we should just call," Leo started and Mr Davenport quickly turned to him. "No, forget about it! I never want to see him again." He said.

"But he's our only hope, and he's not all bad." Chase said and Eliza looked at him with a raised eyebrow and she cleared her throat as she raised her hand which had a burn scar.

"Yeah, but what did he do? He blew up the lab, kidnapped you and stole all my money." Mr Davenport said and Adam shrugged. "All I'm hearing is adventure and excitement." He said and Mr Davenport rolled his eyes.