A Dystopian Crew Among Us

~ Te Amo ~
————

Bose laid on the table in the middle of the round couch very tired and he was still in his super suit. "Stay with me, Bosey!" Schwoz called out and bye took the ice bag off his head. "Did my half sandwich make it?" He asked, referring to the half sandwich he found of the ground of KLVY.

Schwoz's eyes widened as he just put the last of the sandwich in his mouth. "I'm sorry, it did not." Schwoz said and Bose sighed.

"Schwoz, we got a bit of a situation here." Ray called out as he stood beside the window on his phone. "I know!" Schwoz nodded. "Brainstorm is exhausted from putting the Man's Nest back on the mountain."

"No! We need to find Chapa, Eliza and my sister!" Miles said with worry in his voice.

"No, Henry, Andrea and Lucas aren't answering my calls. Ooh! I'll call Seb, he always answers my calls!" Ray said and Miles looked at him weird as he put the phone to his ear. A few moments later, he took the phone down and groaned in annoyance. "Oh come on! AWOL, teleport us all to Dystopia."

"Not until we find my sister!" The yellow superhero denied.

"Yeah, but they could be in danger!" Ray argued and Bose sat up.

"I'll try and call Henry, he usually answers my calls." He said and took out his phone. "If he doesn't answer me, he probably won't answer you." Ray said.

"Hey, what's up buddy?" Henry's voice came from the speakers of Bose's phone. Rays eyes widened before he smacked the phone out of Bose's hand. Bose looked at him confused.

"He's my friend! I'll be the one who calls him!" Ray said.

"Hey Henry! I've got Ray here," Schwoz said into his phone and Ray quickly walked over and also smacked the phone out of his hand causing Schwoz looked at him weirdly.

"This is ridiculous. I'll be right back." Miles said before he teleported away.

☆☆☆

Andrea and Charlotte were rushing around the apartment, trying to pack a small duffel bag with things they'll need for at least three days while Lucas and Jasper were having an arm wrestle. "Come on! You got this!" Adrian encouraged as he sat on his knees beside Lucas. Just as he said that, Jasper managed to push Lucas's arm down on the coffee table.

"You don't got this." Adrian said as he looked at Lucas's hand. Jasper stood up and threw his arms in the air and a massive smile found it's way to his face. "I win!" He yelled happily before he started doing his little happy dance.

Lucas turned his head towards Adrian and smiled at him nervously. Adrian shook his head before they both laughed at how stupid they are for not winning a single game.

"You guys are terrible at game night." Henry said and the two agreed. "That is very much true." Lucas nodded.

"Will you idiots get off your butts and help us." Charlotte said as she stood behind the breakfast bar.

Miles then teleported right beside Jasper as he was still doing his happy dance, causing him to jump and let out a high pitch scream. Miles looked at the group that surrounded the round coffee table. "What are you doing? We need your help!" He said, more towards Henry.