Dude, Where's My Lab?

~ Te Amo ~
————

It's been a few days since Eliza got home from Mission Creek and Ray still doesn't know that she know about Douglas. Anyway, Eliza, Bose, Mika, Miles and Chapa might've of accidentally teleported Rays truck into the Jandy River.

They all walked into the Man's Nest trying to come up with a plan on how to tell Ray, who then came up the tube with Schwoz and they were arguing.

"Danger Force, assemble!" Ray shouted at the top of his lungs. "He sounds mad." Chapa whispered to Eliza and she nodded in agreement.

"Yello!" Eliza said happily from beside their lockers. Ray stepped closer to them. "I don't suppose any of you know how my Man Truck ended up at the bottom of the Jandy River." Ray said as he took out his phone and showed them a picture of his Man Truck that was in the Jandy River.

"No." Miles lied.

"Ok, where have you guys been all day?" Ray asked.

"Church."
"Mind your business."
"I honestly don't know."
"Places."

"Alright, I'll start with you." Ray said as he pointed to Miles. "You were at church, huh? Which one?"

"Went to three." Miles answered and Ray nodded. "A little church hoping."

"Lotta church hoping."

"You sing?"

"Few times."

"Which Hymns?"

"Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art, couple Kanye Songs."

"Ok." Ray nodded and Miles walked over to stand beside Schwoz and Ray motioned for Eliza to step forward. "You went to places, huh? What places?" He asked her.

"I was with you for most of the day then I went to the comic book store like I told you."

"Ok." He said and Eliza nodded before she went over and stood with Miles and Chapa took her place. "How about you?" Ray asked her.

"Mind your business." She said and the man nodded as Chapa made her way to the other two.

"What about you, Dimples. You know anything about my truck being in the river?" Ray asked Bose who shrugged. "I don't know anything about anything."

"Figures." Ray said and Bose smiled before he joined his friend. "Well, I believe you all, now to simply leave the room." Ray said and they all smiled before he turned around to Mika who was standing beside the door. "One more thing, though. Mika!"

"I don't suppose you know anything about how my truck ended up at the bottom of the river. Do you? Mika, I love that truck. More than I love Andrea, Lucas, Eliza and Schwoz." Ray said to Mika.

Eliza and Schwoz looked over at him with hurt expressions. "Ouch!"

"Now it's all wet." Ray said as he held up his phone with the picture. Mika looked over at her friends and Eliza shook her head, telling her not to say anything.

"It was us!" Mika blurted out and Eliza, Bose, Chapa and Miles groaned. "I knew it!" Ray yelled.

"Ok, so you know how fast food always tastes better in a car?" Mika asked Ray and he nodded. "Everyone knows that." He said.

"So we ordered food from Nacho Ball, the close one, not the nice one and we brought back but it didn't taste right. So we decided to teleport inside the Man Truck but the food still tasted off so we blasted some music and that worked for some reason. And the food was so good. And then an amazing song came on and we searched the artists to find out she's still alive and living in France so Miles went, "yes" while he held up his fist and then we all teleported into the river!" Mika ranted.