Villains Night

~ Te Amo ~
————

Eliza walked out of the closet and into the SWAG classroom to see her friends doing their own thing in their super suits. "Morning." She greeted with a smile.

"Morning." They all said happily and she went over to her desk and took out her gum container and transformed into Phantom. "Hey, Eliza. You want a donut?" Brainstorm asked the curly haired girl and she nodded. She went over to him and he handed her a rainbow sprinkle donut. "Ooh! My favourite! Thanks Bose." She said and he nodded. "You're welcome."

She went over to her desk and sat down and ate her donut as she talked to ShoutOut then Captain Man came through the closet door.

"Ok, everyone sit down, let's cut the chatter." He said and the teens all looked at him confused, Volt lifted the hat from her face and raised an eyebrow at the superhero. "No one was talking." ShoutOut said and Phantom nodded.

"Yeah man, no chatter to cut." AWOL agreed as Phantom finished my donut. "Oh, well I've always wanted to walk into a room and say cut the chatter so can I come in again and maybe hear some chatter." Captain Man said.

"I didn't realise we were here to meet your needs." AWOL said and Captain Man leaned forward. "Well, guess what? You are." He said. "Then we can do that." AWOL said and his friends agreed.

"Great, then I'll come in again." Captain Man said before he went back into the closet. The five all started talking about random stuff at the same time. Captain Man then opened the closet door again and walked in. "Ok, calm down everyone, let's cut the chatter." He said but the teens kept talking. "I said let's cut the chatter." He said and they sat down.

"Alright, what have you got for us today, Cap?" Brainstorm  asked as he sat down at his desk. "What I got is a big steamin' bowl of crime chowder, so grab you spoons. Let's eat." Captain Man said and the five Danger Force members started barking like dogs.

"I digitised all those papers and uploaded them to the smart board." ShoutOut said and Captain Man held out the folder he had with him. "What am I supposed to do with these?" He asked.

"Recycle them." ShoutOut said and Captain Man laughed. "Absolutely not." He said and Phantom shrugged. "Throw them in the trash." She suggested and Captain Man pointed at her. "Better."

"What?" ShoutOut asked as she glared at Phantom. "Burn 'em." Volt suggested and Captain Man nodded. "Best."

"For real." ShoutOut said as Captain Man took out his laser and zapped the trash making it catch on fire. ShoutOut stood up and grabbed the fire extinguisher as Captain Man laughed. "Recycle them." He quoted ShoutOut as she put out the fire.

"Ok, crime time. Let's see. Someone stole a garden gnome from a woman's front yard." Captain Man said and the teens commented and ShoutOut walked back over to her desk.

"Pass."
"Boring."
"Stupid."
"Next."
"No thanks."

"Somebody hit Scary Gary in the head with a garden gnome. Actually those two might be related." Captain Man said and Phantom nodded. "Could be, but please read out the good crimes." She said and Captain Man nodded.

"Ok, gimme a sec." He said and scrolled down the list. "Uhh, someone stole all the books from the Swellview Library." Captain Man said and gave a thumbs down as he blew a raspberry.

ShoutOut slammed her hands on her desk. "Stole books from the library?" She asked rather loudly.

"Someone gonna fry tonight." Volt said as she stood up and closed her fists, making them spark. "Are you guys serious?" Captain Man asked with a raised eyebrow.