Sink or Swim pt 1

~ Te Amo ~
————

A few hours after Douglas blew up the lab, Mr Davenport, Leo and Eliza found a way out of the elevator, the three and Tasha stood in the now destroyed lab. "It's worse than I thought." Mr Davenport said as they all looked around at everything.

"The blast destroyed everything." Eliza said as she looked at the remains of the cyber desk. "I can't believe your own brother would do this. He could've killed Leo and Eliza." Tasha said and Mr Davenport turned to his wife. "And you." She added.

Leo looked down to the ground. "My mission specialist desk." He said before he walked over to where his desk used to sit. "Ok, this just got real." He said and Eliza raised her eyebrow at him. "I'm gonna hurt Douglas where he lives." Leo said and turned to walk out of the lab before walking back. "As soon as I find out where he lives."

Mr Davenport walked over to where Adam, Bree and Chase's capsules were. "Look at the capsules. There's nothing left." He said as he looked at all the shattered glass and destroyed wires.

"Even Eddy's gone." Leo said as he pointed to the destroyed monitor on the wall. "Yes!" Tasha cheered and Leo turned to face her. "Yes, he will be missed." She added awkwardly and Eliza nodded. "Yeah, I actually kinda liked Eddy, when he wasn't being rude." She said and Leo agreed.

"He was my best friend." Mr Davenport said and Tasha looked at him. "I thought I was your best friend." She said and Mr Davenport shook his head. "No, it was Eddy." He said.

"What are we gonna do?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport shrugged. "There's not much we can do." He said. "The house isn't even our anymore." He added.

"Speaking of which, the bank wants us out. I'll go gather what's left of our stuff." Tasha said before she left. Leo looked around the lab again. "All your hard work. Millions of dollars worth of equipment. Gone." He said and Eliza sighed.

"You're not helping." She said as she looked at Leo who shrugged,

"All this stuff can be replaced. Adam, Bree and Chase can't. We have to find them before Douglas does." Mr Davenport said and Eliza looked at him confused. "How? They disabled their GPS signals." She said and Leo nodded. "Yeah, they could be anywhere by now."

☆☆☆

"Almost ready. Just three more bags." Tasha said as she came down the stairs with two suitcases. "Tasha, we're homeless. Do you really need all these clothes?" Mr Davenport asked as he looked around at the many suitcases that laid around the living otherwise empty living room,

"These are yours." Tasha said as she looked to her husband with narrowed eyes.

"I can't believe they kicked us out. Where are we gonna go?" Leo asked and Mr Davenport sighed. "There's a five-star hotel down town. We can stay there until we can prove my account got hacked." He said.

"How? You have no money, no credit cards, nothing." Leo pointed out and Mr Davenport shrugged. "I just thought we could tap into your college fund." He said and Leo's eyes widened and jaw dropped and Eliza laughed, earning a glare from Leo.

"Well, we could go to the Man's Nest." Eliza suggested and Mr Davenport shook his head. "No, not a chance." He said and Eliza looked at him confused. "Why not?" She asked.