Bilsky Billions

~ Te Amo ~
————

The five teens were doing some sort of yoga exercise with Schwoz. "And a deep breath in. And then we yo our yo-yos." Schwoz said as he used his yo-yo. "How are we feeling?" He asked

"Bored." Chapa said as she sat on her yoga mat, filing her nails while Mika, Eliza and Miles sat on other yoga mats, on their phones. "What she said." The three said at the same time.

"What? You're not even trying!" Schwoz stopped and glared at the four teens that sat in the floor. Mika sighed. "Yo-yo yoga makes my butt fall asleep."

"Yo-yo yoga makes all of me fall asleep." Chapa said and Miles stood up. "The once pure sport of yo-yo yoga has been corrupted by soulless exercise companies that just want to sell yo-yo yoga pants." He said.

"But you always buy yo-yo yoga pants." Eliza said as she looked up at him and Miles nodded. "That's because I look amazing! Watch this." He smiled as he started dancing.

"I don't wanna watch this." Chapa said as she shook her head and looked away.

The metal door then opened and Ray walked out with a big fake moustache and Tiny Ray walked beside him, playing a tiny trumpet which let of very high pitched sounds.

"Greetings children. There's a question i moustache you." He said in a weird accent. "Oh God, who gave Bosey a yo-yo?" He asked as he looked over at Bose, who stood on a yoga mat tied in a yo-yo. "Please help me." He pleaded.

Eliza got up and went over and tried to untangle the yo-yo. "How did this even happen?" She asked him and he shrugged.

"I'll go get some scissors." Schwoz said and Eliza nodded in thanks as the man left.

"You know, yo-yo yoga is just a scam to get people to buy yoga pants?" Ray asked and Miles nodded. "This look amazing on you, by the way." Ray added and Miles nodded. "Facts."

Miles then picked up his yoga mat and started folding it. "I'll see you all in three days." He said and Eliza turned to look at him in confusion.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"There's a yo-yo yoga retreat in Stretch Mountain, and people need to see me in these pants." He smiled before he teleported away and Eliza shook her head. "I'm not even gonna ask." She said and Chapa agreed. "Neither."

"Hey, what's hanging underneath Ray's nose?" Bose asked and the group looked at Ray. "Yeah, it looks like you stapled a squirrel to your face." Chapa said and the group of four started laughing.

"That is so embarrassing for you." Bose laughed before he lost his balance from being tied by the yo-yo and he fell back on the ground

"This is a fake moustache." Ray said and Eliza nodded. "It looks like a squirrel tail." She said and Ray glared at her.

"It's simply here for the reveal of the glorious teeth beneath." He said and took the moustache off to reveal his really white, fake teeth, which caused the three girls to laugh. "So much worse!" Mika exclaimed while laughing and Eliza and Chapa agreed.

"What? They're veneers. They're like, perfect fake teeth. I just had my dentist put 'em in." He smiled and Chapa shook her head. "You did that to your grill on purpose?" She asked and Mika laughed harder.

"What? You don't like them?" Ray asked then took out a small mirror and checked his teeth, only for them to shine really bright and he squinted his eyes as he put his mirror away. "Better close your mouth, Ray. Tooth fairy's gonna put a bounty on you." Chapa said and Mika couldn't stop laughing.