Mika's Musical

~ Te Amo ~
————

Bose sat on the back of the round couch, laughing. "You guys have to put on a play by tomorrow?" He asked Mika while he couldn't stop laughing. "No! We all do!" Mika said as she typed rapidly on a typewriter.

Bose stopped laughing. "Wait, what the what now?" He asked and Eliza shook her head with a smile as she painted on a massive piece of cardboard.

"We told our dad and aunt that all the SWAG students would be apart of this thing." Miles said as he worked on a hamburger costume.

"But I can't be in a play! I never remember the Uh- what are the things actors say in movies?" He asked and Chapa turned to him with an eyebrow raised. "Lines?"

"Yeah! Those things." Bose said and Eliza turned to him. "It'll be ok. I can't remember anything." She said and Mika nodded her head. "Trust me, we know." She said jokingly and Eliza playfully glared at her.

"I mean, I'm great at hitting bad guys, but I'm also great at high notes." Chapa sung and Mika sighed. "It's not a musical." She said and Chapa looked down.

"It's gonna be a musical." She said and Eliza nodded. "A musical sounds like fun." She said and Mika sighed again. "It's not a musical! We don't have time to write songs! We already have to write the scripts, build the sets, and make the costumes!" She ranted.

The metal door opened and Ray walked out. "Calm down Mika." He said. "We're not doing a play!" He clarified.

"Were you out there eavesdropping our whole conversation?" Chapa asked and Ray nodded. "Absolutely." He said.

"Get used to it. That's actually how he found out Lucas and Seb were dating." Eliza said as she walked over to stand beside Bose and Ray nodded. "That is true." He said, remembering the time he overheard Lucas telling Andrea about his date to homecoming.

"Anyway, if we don't do this play, Mika and I will be going to HermSchool." Miles said to Ray. "Which means no more Danger Force!" Mika added and Ray groaned in annoyance.

"Why does all your problems end up being my problems?" He asked no one in particular.

"Because we helped you and Kid Danger fight Drex, ended up getting super powers and then you said you'd help us become superheroes." Mika explained and Ray sighed. "Fine we'll do a play." He said.

"He means musical." Eliza whispered to Bose who silently laughed and shook his head before putting his arm around her shoulders. "But if this is gonna be a SWAG production, it's gonna be good." Ray said. "I don't put my name on bad products." He said.

"Really?" Eliza asked as she looked at him weirdly. "Yeah, cause this jar of Captain Mannaise is disgusting." Miles said as he held up a jar of Captain Man's mayonnaise.

"Hey! Captain Mannaise is approved! And the checks keep coming in. Beside this stuff isn't so bad." He said before he put the wooden spoon in his mouth with some Captain Mannaise on it before he spat it out again.

"You were saying?" Eliza asked and Ray gave her the look that said 'shush'.

"Anyway, the point is, this play is gonna be good. Ok, I'm not gonna get embarrassed in front of the whole town." Ray said and Bose nodded. "Speaking of the whole town, how are we gonna sell out all these seats?" He asked.