The Supies

~ Te Amo ~
————

The five members of Danger Force stood in the Man's Nest in front of their big Build-O house that they spent hours building. It had been a week since Ray, Bose and Mika had returned, and sadly Schwoz luckily found a way to get their powers back.

Eliza had also started going to school at Swellview Junior High a few days prior, and she actually had been enjoying it. She had met a group of friends that helped her settle in really well. It started with her tour guide, Delilah Diaz, then she met her friends and she just got accepted into their friend group. Eliza enjoyed going to school, it was different but she enjoyed it.

She did miss SWAG, but she knew her teammates were more like family to her, and she'd still see them everyday. Mika had been helping her with her homework, and Eliza could not be more grateful because half the things on the homework sheets made no sense to her.

But currently, Miles stood on a stool and Chapa handed him a blue block. "The final piece of our epic Build-O." He said as he held the block up in the air. "May this testament to teamwork stand forever and to the ages of ages."

"Amen." Bose smiled and Miles placed the block on the top of the wall, and everyone smiled as he slowly stepped down from his stool.

The metal door then opened and Schwoz came running out, screaming while wearing the bear-proof suit. The five friends then shielded their Build-O. "Help me put on this bear-proof suit!" Schwoz begged as he held the helmet.

"Why? Is there a bear coming?" Eliza asked and Schwoz shook his head. "I wish. But it's something even more dangerous. An angry Ray." He said and Eliza's eyes widened in fear.

Her and Mika then started helping Schwoz put on the bear-proof suit. "What's he wazzed off about now?" Miles asked.

"He's not wazzed yet, but he's going to be when I tell him some really bad news." Schwoz said as Eliza handed him a glove.

"He finally put his real birthday on his drivers license?" Chapa asked jokingly and Schowz shook his head. "No."

Tiny Ray came running in. "The news found out he dyes his hair?" He asked in his normal squeaky voice. "No." Schwoz sighed.

"The nominations for the Supies came out today." Schwoz said and Bose smiled. "Love soup." He said happily and Eliza nodded. "Same. There's nothing better on a scorching hot day." She smiled.

Schwoz looked at her confused before she realised what he meant. "Oh, you mean those Supies." She said hesitantly and Schwoz nodded and Eliza sighed. "Oh no."

"What are the Supies?" Mika asked.

"The Supies are the nula awards show for superheroes, and Captain Man isn't nominated for anything, again." Schwoz explained.

"Not even for Most Likely to Refer to Himself as Hot for Absolutely No Reason?" Chapa asked jokingly and Eliza couldn't help but silently laugh.

Schwoz sighed. "Stop with the roasties." He said. "Last year, when I told him he wasn't nominated, he destroyed 200 of the Man's Nest 900 rooms." He explained and Eliza nodded.

"I remember that. I had to sleep in the weapons room for a week." She frowned, reminiscing when she had to stay in the weapons room. She couldn't get any sleep for that whole week.