Dude, Where's My Man Buggy?

~ Te Amo ~
————

It was a few days after Eliza came home from Mission Creek, and all her friends were happy she was back. She kept pranking Ray with her new invisibility app, to the point he's tried to get Schwoz to remove it.

Eliza and Bose spent two whole days with each other, they went down town to Hip Hop Purée then to the arcade, where they met Miles. After that, Miles just followed them around being the third wheel, but he didn't really care. Then Mika and Chapa stole her. Literally. They walked into Eliza's room while she, Bose and Miles played Mario Kart and dragged her to Mika's for a sleepover.

Now the five teens were in the Man's Nest garage, working on the Man Buggy while listening to Eliza's playlist that was dedicated for musical songs, and they were currently dancing too Cruisin' For A Bruisin' from Teen Beach Movie.

Eliza and Chapa memorised the whole dance so they were dancing while the other three were singing and jamming out while watching the two girls dance. Once they finished fixing the Man Buggy, they went up the tube and walked down the small flight of stairs in the main room of the Man's Nest.

"Oh, you guys finally done fixing up my Man Buggy?" Ray asked the group as he leaned on the back of the round couch. "Yeah, and it only took us three or four musical numbers." Bose smiled and Eliza nodded happily.

"Now I've got Get'cha Head In The Game stuck in my head." She said and Bose chuckled at his girlfriend. "And who's fault is that?" He asked and the shorter girl looked up at him. "You. You're the one who wanted to play it." She reminded him and Bose nodded. "That is true."

"Anyway, you said if we did fix up the Man Buggy, we could borrow it for the night, so..." Mika started as she held a small smile. "Gimme them keys, Big Dawg." Miles said to Ray and Ray backed away from him slightly.

"Ah ah ah, I gotta check your work first." He said as he turned to Bose. "Inspecting gloves, please." He said and Bose nodded and took out a small velvet box. "Here you are, sir. Pure white, size: adult small." Bose said and the group laughed.

"Adult small?" Miles asked as he couldn't help the laugh that followed and Ray turned around and glared at him. "Just gimme the gloves." Ray said before he took the box and the group crowded around the round couch.

"To the Man Garage!" Ray exclaimed and the five teens repeated what he said before the floor around the round couch disappeared and the couch took the group down to the Man Garage. The five teens followed Ray as he walked around the Man Buggy and inspecting it. He looked up from the car with a smile. "She's looking hot!" He said happily.

"She sure is!" Miles agreed and Mika smiled as she jumped up and down in excitement. "We did everything you put on this list." Miles said as he motioned to Chapa who took out a roll of paper and unraveled it, revealing that the paper was quite long and filled with instructions.

"We loaded it up with fresh solid state rocket darts!" Mika smiled. "Charged up the force field batteries." Chapa said and Eliza nodded. "Lubed the ejector seat springs." She said and Ray looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" He reached over and flipped a switch, making the ejector seat fly up into to the air. Ray looked up at the seat and nodded. "Awesome." He smiled.

He then froze for a moment as he looked around at the teens. "Looks like you guys crushed it." He smiled and the teens cheered and Ray handed Miles the keys.