Monsty

~ Te Amo ~
————

It was late at night and Eliza, Ray, Bose, Chapa, Miles and Schwoz were gathered around a barrel thing that had a lit fire in it and they were roasting meat on a stick. "Ahh, meat just tastes better when it's cooked over an open fire lit with matches and oil." Ray said and Eliza nodded as she tried to hold her breath.

"It just smells a whole lot worse." She said and Chapa agreed. "I'll be smelling this for days." She said with a disgusted face and Eliza nodded.

"Yeah, but the smell you're smelling is the bad flavour leaving the meat." Ray said and Bose nodded while the others all looked at the man confused. "You're so wise Ray." Bose said.

"Another interesting fact, oil is actually dinosaur blood." Ray said and Eliza shook her head. "That's wrong Ray." Chapa said and the teens all agreed.

"Where's my meat?" A voice asked from behind the group and they turned around to see Mika with her hair a mess and she was wearing weird clothes. Miles held up his meat in a stick. "Is this your meat?" He asked her.

"Yes! Did you all take it?" Mika shouted and Eliza nodded. "You know the rule. You leave it I eat it." Ray said and Bose smiled.

"Finders eaters." Bose said and Eliza nodded. "Losers starters." She said and the two tapped their sticks together with smiles on their faces.

"I gotta go to the meat store! Where's the nearest meat store?" Mika shouted and Eliza looked at her confused as Miles took a step towards her. "Oh no." He said and Eliza raised an eyebrow and leaned towards Bose.

"Why'd he say 'oh no'?" She asked him and he shrugged.

"She did something wrong." Miles said and Schwoz walked over to stand beside him. "Really? Mika did something wrong?" He asked.

"Something bad." Miles said, ignoring Schwoz's question and he shook his head at his sister.

"Are those my pants?" Ray asked and Mika started running. "Can't talk right now, gotta go to the meat store. Bye!" She said but Ray stopped her.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" He asked and Eliza noticed she had bags on her feet. "And why are you using bags as shoes?" She asked Mika.

"Yeah, why are you acting so crazies?" Schwoz asked and Mika hesitated. "I did a bad thing."

"Told ya!" Miles said. "It's Mika, how bad can it be?" Chapa asked?

"Oh you have no idea. My sister almost never makes mistakes, but when she does, it's bad." Miles said and then there was a bit of thunder from outside, making Eliza jump a little. "I did a bad thing." Mika repeated.

"Ok, so you all know that I have never won Man's Nest employee, like not once?" Mika said and Eliza raised an eyebrow. "We have an employee of the month?" She asked.

"No, we don't." Ray said and she nodded.

"I know we don't, but if I was a good enough employee you'd make the award. And I'd win it every month, just like I do at my dentist office." Mika said and Eliza and Chapa looked at her confused. "You go to the dentist every month?" Chapa asked and Mika nodded.

"I've won flosser of the month 33 times in a row and I'm not losing the streak now." She said determined and Eliza nodded hesitantly.

"33 months? That's like... 100 years." Bose said and Eliza looked at him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Dude, that's just under three years." She told him and he looked at her. "I was close." He said and she nodded. "Yes, you were."

"Ok, so remember a few weeks ago when Ray got that letter, saying he had to go to jury duty?" Mika asked and the others all nodded before they flashbacked.