Say My Name

~ Te Amo ~
————

It was the next day after the accident at Swellview Prison and Ray sent all of Danger Force out to see if they could gather the criminals. Eliza and Bose were wandering the streets of Swellview together.

After about an hour of looking, Eliza got thirsty so she told Bose to wait outside as she went down to Hip Hop Purée. But when she went back to where she told him to wait with a mango juice, he was gone.

"Well, that's just great." Eliza said to herself. She absolutely hates crowded places, and she has since she was little. When Eliza was younger and she went down town, she felt safer because she always had her older sister or brother or their friends with her. Ray still doesn't allow her in town by herself and that's why he told Eliza and Bose to go together.

Eliza's chest felt tight and every two seconds her gaze would be somewhere new, trying to find someone wearing blue. "Come on, Bose. Where are you?" The purple superhero asked herself as she looked around the busy street of Swellview.

Eliza knew that one day she'll be able to walk through a busy crowd by herself, but today was not the day.

"Hey, I got The Toddler!" A familiar voice said from behind Eliza after a few minutes of her looking around and her mango juice long gone. She turned around quickly and saw Bose walking towards her with a little boy. "Bose!" Eliza said to herself as a look of relief washed over her features before she ran over to Bose and threw her arms around his neck.

Bose was shocked by the sudden hug but hugged back without hesitation. He didn't fail to notice the look of panic that his best friend held when she first turned to face him. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked her gently.

"I just don't like crowded places." Eliza said and buried her face in the crook of Bose's neck. "It's ok, I'm here." Bose whispered into Eliza's ear as he rubbed circles on her back soothingly with his thumb.

Eliza then felt a pair of arms wrap around her leg. She pulled away and looked down and saw a little boy hugging her leg. "Umm, Bose. Who is this?" She asked.

"The Toddler." Bose answered with a smile and Eliza looked back down at the kid before she raised her eyebrow at Bose. "Bose, this isn't The Toddler, it's a toddler." She said but Bose looked confused.

"Huh?" He asked and Eliza sighed. "The Toddler is a grown up man child. And this is a literal child." She explained and Bose still didn't understand what she was saying. "Well, we'll see what your dad says." Bose said and turned around and the boy grabbed his hand as they started walking side by side down the street leaving Eliza standing there with a confused expression.

She shook her head and ran to catch up with Bose and Ellis. She then started walking beside them. After a few moments, Eliza felt a little hand hold onto hers. She looked down and saw the boy was holding her left hand and he was smiling up at her. She smiled back before they both looked forward.

☆☆☆

Eliza and Bose went up the tube with the kid Bose found and they saw Miles running around. "It's burning my mouth!" He shouted and Eliza looked at him confused.

"I got the Toddler!" Bose shouted as he walked over to Captain Man with the kid in his arms. "What? You got the Toddler?" He asked with a smile.