Lil' Dynamite

~ Te Amo ~
————

All of Danger Force were in the main room of the Man's Nest and they just captured Chest Monster. They were trying to tie him up so he wouldn't escape. Once they managed to connect the chain to Chest Monster, they all stood up. "You'll never catch me!" Chest Monster yelled.

"We literally just caught you! Idiot!" Phantom said as she brushed her curls out of her face. "Yeah, shut up, Chest Monster!" Brainstorm yelled before he kicked Chest Monster.

"Oh, come on!" Chest Monster whined. "Great job, everyone. AWOL, take this thing to Barstow." Captain Man ordered AWOL as Phantom and Brainstorm walked over to the small staircase by the door.

Phantom sat down on the steps tiredly and Brainstorm sat down next to her and she placed her head on his shoulder. "Man, I don't wanna go to Barstow right now!" AWOL complained.

"Oh, thank goodness." Chest Monster said relieve. "I'll go tomorrow." AWOL added with a small smile. "Oh!" Chest Monster whined.

"Ok, just put it in ShoutOuts locker." Captain Man said and ShoutOut started protesting. "No no no no! Please not my locker!" She said and Captain turned to her.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it's the only personal space I have. Miles is always in my room, my dad times my showers because 'you're wasting water', and I just managed to get everything in here the way I want it and I don't know, maybe you could put it someone else's locker." ShoutOut said as she motioned to AWOL's locker.

"Or you could just let me go." Chest Monster said and Phantom lifted her head off of Brainstorms shoulder. "Not gonna happen." She said.

"Why not?" Chest Monster asked. "You ate all the swans in Lake Swellview. We're not gonna let you go." AWOL said.

"Why's it ok to eat chickens but not swans?" Chest Monster asked and Brainstorm stood up. "I said shut up, Chest Monster!" He yelled and kicked one of the carts making it roll over a bit. "He has a point about chickens though." He said and Phantom sighed.

"Hey, we've got a big night tonight. Is it ok if we go a bit early to get ready and we can let you debate the ethics of eating swans with Chest Monster." Phantom said to Captain Man as she stood up from the stairs and walked over to him.

"Swans are jerks! They deserve to be eaten!" Chest Monster said.

"Yeah, I wanna get ready for tonight as well." ShoutOut said and AWOL agreed. Captain Man nodded. "Yeah, you guys can leave early. You've earned it." He said and Phantom smiled.

"Thanks, dad!" She said happily and Captain Man smiled at her.

"Wait, according to the Mangenda, you have to check your voicemails before we leave." Brainstorm said as he sat down on one of the study chairs.

"The Mangenda?" Volt asked confused. "Ray put me in charge of his schedule. I have a job!" Brainstorm said happily.

"Out of choice." AWOL nodded.

"It looks like you have a bunch of messages from someone called Lil' Dynamite." Brainstorm said.

"Who's Lil' Dynamite?" AWOL asked confused. "He's this happy little try hard from Neighbourville. He's always calling and smiling and offering to help us fight crime. It's so annoying." Captain Man said and Phantom and Volt looked over to ShoutOut with smirks while ShoutOut smiled awkwardly.