The Experimental is Disfigured: - 1 -

On the playground of Interstellar prison.

Jin Zhao was crawling on the ground, his struggling knees mixed with blood and crushed into the mud, he gasped for breath.

The pain was extremely painful, and the bones of the whole body seemed to have been crushed and broken up and reorganized.

None of the skin exposed by the dilapidated prison uniform was intact, with mottled marks of bruising and blood scabs, which were extremely ugly, just like his blind right eye.

He was like a dying fish on the shore, with his hollow eyes open, and his thin fingers stretched out in the void.

The joints of that hand had already broken the skin, and even exposed the white bones inside.

After grabbing a handful of soil, he was slammed into the soil again --!

“Still want to struggle? Is there any mistake, the ghost of death and illness! Can you just blind your eye too? ”

One hand slammed his body over, and with a contemptuous laugh of ill-intent, the abuser's smelly foot ran over his other eye.

The severe pain came from his eyes, and Jin Zhao curled up his abdomen, but no matter what, he was in his death throes-his feet and hands were trapped by magnet locks, and he couldn't even squeeze his fists.

“Forget it, no matter how you beat him, this monster didn't say a word. It's boring. I heard that a general is coming to choose slaves today. Hurry up and disperse! ”

The big abuser spit on him and left with a laugh. The bloody wind blew from the barbed wire above the prison, mixed with disgusting insults.

Jin Zhao spit out a mouthful of blood, wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with the barely movable hand, and supported himself with his elbows to barely stand up, staggering as if he was really like those cursed ghosts of death and illness in the population.

He stood there for a long time, indifferently wiping off the messy shoe prints on his prison uniform.

There are eleven footprints in total. Since being imprisoned in this prison, there have been five people who have beaten him capriciously.

He Hates it.

Why don't you die. Only if all five horses are separated. If there is a savior, why has he never appeared before, and why has no one ever been willing to save him?

He is willing to give everything to let these people get the retribution they deserve! He should have stepped on these people, soaked them in formalin and dumped them in the water, watched them begging for mercy, struggling, crying, desperate, and finally turned into foul-smelling bloody water, rushed into the sewer, and accompanied by maggots.

Jin Zhao lowered his head, and the only intact eye that remained was extremely dark, as if the abyss was bottomless.

The despair and hope of the past twelve years had been covered up by the intense madness. If he could escape-if he could kill everyone in this empire——

Even if he becomes a war machine again, it doesn't matter.

***