- 7 -

He suspected that he was dreaming. He sat there stiffly, feeling that he was incompatible with this room, as if the weapon used to kill was carefully covered with a velvet blanket, which made no sense at all. Everything is perfect, only he is ugly.

He had an urge to hide himself. Rong Wan naturally felt the restraint of the protagonist.

He stretched out a hand and gently pressed it on the protagonist's shoulder-fortunately, after those initial contacts, the protagonist seemed to be a little more relaxed about him than others, so he just stiffened his body and became more alert in his eyes, but there was no other overreaction.

After passing the temperature of the palm of his hand, Rong Wan squatted down, his expression calm, and looked up at the remaining eyes of the protagonist. “Do you want to talk? Do you want to remove the shackles? "Rong Wan asked.

After he asked these words, a trace of shock and disbelief flashed in the protagonist's dark and bottomless eyes.——

Throughout the empire, slaves had no right to have a sense of autonomy. The master could torture the slaves in all ways, but the slaves could not escape or avoid them, otherwise they would only end up even more miserably.

Naturally, there are slaves who hate all these unfair systems. Therefore, few masters will untie the shackles of their slaves, which is likely to lead to the escape of slaves or counterattack.

Not to mention, monsters like Jin Zhao were once used as weapons of imperial war.

Even if he was deprived of his mental power, the pleasure of killing people stayed in his memory.

He was more dangerous than ordinary slaves. It's like a dangerous weapon that will explode at any time. And now the admiral said that he wants to open the bolt of the weapon for him?

Jin Zhao was tense all over, staring suspiciously and vigilantly at the young admiral in front of him, not sure what the other party wanted to do.

But his long-silent blood did boil for a moment because of Rong Wan's proposal. If these things can disappear, his mental power may be able to barely accumulate a little bit.——

But can the mouth shackles and hand shackles used to tie animals really be removed from him? He was still hesitating.

In the next second, the admiral's hand approached. With strong mental power and unstoppable strength, he pressed the back of his head with one hand and pulled his head closer.

The strength is very strong and it is irresistible, but the palms are warm, so it did not cause any harm to him.

Even, that action was gentle for an unbearable monster like him, and the moment he posted it made him shudder.

With the admiral's other hand, he inserted the key of the mouth shackle, and only heard two “clicks”, and the admiral broke the mouth shackle open.

Then came the hand shackles, which also opened. Jin Zhao watched as the admiral squeezed two pairs of heavy shackles in the palm of his hand, and without playing too much, he threw it into the corner without hesitation. Jin Zhao choked his breath. ——

Free? Perhaps it was because he had been in pain for too long and had been trapped for too long.

Jin Zhao turned his stiff eyes and looked at the morbid paleness on his wrist that had been strangled because he hadn't seen the sun all the year round.