- 15 -

Only this room is left to be cleaned.

This is not torture, but a reward from the general.

Jin Zhao knocked on the door lightly. There was a faint sound from inside: "Come in. ”

So Jin Zhao pushed the door in, and his pale and gloomy face became a little angry because he heard the conversations of those subordinates.

——But when he saw the scene in the room, his dark eyes suddenly stopped, condensing a dark storm.

Rong Wan had already invited Princess Suya to her place, and the two of them sat opposite each other and drank tea.

There is not much ink on Princess Suya's appearance in the original text.

After all, she is just a supporting role who has appeared in tens of thousands of words.

But in fact, she was greatly favored by the emperor of the Empire, and she was even allowed to set up a slave refugee agency.

She must be quite good in all aspects. Especially the appearance, very sweet. The Nagisa family is a nobleman among the nobles, so Nagisa Jing and Princess Suya have known each other since they were children, but they didn't meet much.

After meeting this time, they just found a small excuse and invited Suya over to talk about it.

Chat about qi and talk about the military. Through systematic simulation calculations, if the protagonist's energy source is to be taken out of the royal family, there is only a 1% chance that the protagonist who has lost his mental power alone will do it, and let Rong Wan risk losing his head to rebel against the royal family, and the possibility of achieving his goal is only 0.01%!

After all, the protagonist has the aura of a protagonist, but he does not have a supporting role as a villain, and he is taken down every minute.

Therefore, both of these schemes were completely abandoned. The system of maps or something can be provided here.

The most difficult thing is the iron walls of the royal family and the strict guards.

In this empire with fairly developed technology, a mosquito and a fly can be killed by a robot if they break in.

If there is no pass to enter, it is completely difficult to get in. Insert your wings. Therefore, there is only one way to get a pass to enter the underground laboratory from Su Ya.

As for how to get Su Ya to willingly take out the pass and not leak it, then special methods must be used at special times.——

After Rong's gaze fell on the protagonist who had just come in. In the past few days, his wounds have recovered extremely quickly, which is completely different from the appearance of bloody scabs when he was first brought back, especially after putting on a clean white shirt.

The whole body is like a cold iron cast, and it is simply incompatible with others.

If you ignore his slightly gloomy and low eyes and pale and almost transparent skin, he would definitely attract the girl's gaze more than Zhu Jing's face.

Rong Wan noticed that since Jin Zhao gradually recovered from his injuries, the people in the mansion gradually began to take a detour towards him, occasionally bumping into him, as if encountering Hades, rolling and dodging.