- 31 -

...So, don't throw him away.

Nagisa jing's mansion is already heavily guarded, and in addition to the recent incidents in Kyoto, Nagisa yun transferred some people from his side to guard this side two days ago.

Some of the guards came from yun's side. They had never seen Jin Zhao. They only saw someone squatting there, so they were shocked and lost their color, and hurriedly took the flashlight to check it out.

The light of the flashlight fell on the man's face, and the man didn't respond, he looked terrible.

Suddenly there were a few more guards who were in the way downstairs. The cold wind and rain came in from outside the window. Rong Wan suddenly woke up and hurried downstairs: “Send those guards away. ”

Several guards were hanging in their hearts, and as they were about to approach cautiously, they hurriedly ran out of the mansion and whispered to them, saying that the general told them to get out of the way.

Although they didn't know the reason, they didn't dare to disobey the order, so they hurriedly took a detour as if they hadn't been here before.

It was quickly emptied. Rong Wan only felt short of breath, for fear that when he went down, the protagonist would run away again.

When I walked to the entrance, I almost forgot to take the umbrella. Still two subordinates hurriedly came over to prop him up——

He grabbed it, then pushed the door out. The people below didn't know what the general was going out to do so late, but they didn't dare to approach easily, so they went back to the house knowing each other.

It was raining heavily, and Rong Wan walked over quickly with an umbrella, and found that there was some blood stains on the protagonist's body.

He didn't know if the previous wound had burst open again, or if something had happened again.

But fortunately, the protagonist didn't seem to want to escape this time. The surroundings were pitch black and dim, and he was curled up there with his knees, staring at him in panic, with a feeling of disheartening on his body.

Like a desperate and injured cub, still bleeding, but running back into the trap that clamped his leg, even if he would be killed here, he would covet a little warmth here.

Rong Wan felt sorrowful in his heart, but he was afraid of shocking him, so he walked slowly in front of him and covered half of the umbrella on top of his head. “Come back with me. "

Rong Wan said.

Instead, the protagonist subconsciously retreated to the base of the wall, raised his head and looked at him, his eyelashes trembling with drops of water. ——

That look.

Rong Wan only felt that the eyes were dead gray, and there was no vitality at all, as if he had accepted his fate.

He has seen desperate and gloomy protagonists, struggling and angry protagonists, and it is the first time he has seen the protagonist who accepts his fate.

So he suddenly started to feel bitter in his mouth, and wanted to stretch out his hand to pull the protagonist up, so that he could go inside anyway, lest the wounds on his body would be soaked in water and become inflamed.