- 41 -

And when he stared at Rong Wan secretly, Rong Wan's whole body was stiff and embarrassed, so he could only pretend that he hadn't noticed it, turned his back or turned his side to him, and solemnly read the incomprehensible text in the book.

Rong Qiantian was stared at by the protagonist with that kind of gaze, feeling that sooner or later he would either be burned out of a hole in his face or be stared through the back of his head!

But what can Rong Wan do, he is also very helpless!

Seeing that the protagonist has smiled more and more times during this period of time, and has become more and more relaxed in front of him, he must not do anything to refuse, so that the protagonist's state will return to before liberation.

Although the arc of the protagonist's mouth is still a bit awkward and stiff, in Rong Wan's opinion, that is already a great improvement!

He made the protagonist feel warm again. For him, to some extent, this is no longer a task assigned by the rules, but he is willing to do it.

He hopes that the protagonist can have a normal life, which is originally owed by the creator to the protagonist.

In addition, the protagonist is also becoming more and more proficient in making up bed sheets, ironing clothes, and doing these things.

Rong Wan was happy with him anyway, and when he saw him doing these things for himself, his expression was calm, so he went.

But even with such harmony and calm in Jing's mansion, it was not calm at all outside.

The assassination of Yun's father made Yun furious, and he went to the royal family that night. He didn't know what he had done. In short, the contradiction with the royal family was getting bigger and bigger.

The next day, the royal family sent some rare and expensive products to him, which meant to appease, but everyone knew what the consequences of hitting a stick and giving a sweet date were.

If it were an ordinary person with no ambitions, he might be teased by the royal family in this way and dare not speak out, but Yun is not an ordinary person.

He has not been to Rong Wan's side in recent days. Rong Wan can only get some news from him from the system.

He seems to be planning something. Rong Wan faintly felt that the illusion of calm and calm these days would soon pass.

After Rong finished, he asked the system to find out all the fragments about the Nagisa family in the original text, and he fumbled through it completely, but he didn't find any new information.

The original text did not write out the final fate of the Nagisa family, but it just gave the Nagisa family and the royal family such a background. Tl

The relationship between the Nagisa family and the royal family is surging.--

This is precisely the most difficult thing to do, which shows that the next direction of the family is completely unknown and varied. In case the royal family really wants to end the Nagisa family, then relying on the recent planning of the Nagi family, it is definitely not enough to resist.

Although Yun has foresight and prepared some plans in advance, it is still too different from the power of the royal family. The key is on your own side--

Rong Wan has a complicated mood. As an outsider, he naturally wants to help the protagonist regain the energy source as soon as possible, and then leave here as soon as possible.

At that time, he must leave, because he will be hunted down by the royal family, that is to say, his position and the royal family must be opposed.

And his body belongs to Nagisa Jing, and as Nagisa's family, he must also stand on Nagumi Yun's side.