- 8 -

Rong Wan watched his struggle silently, and finally couldn't bear it.

He walked over quickly, regardless of his resistance and anger, stripped his clothes three times and twice, picked him up horizontally, and put him in the bath tub.

During the whole process of doing all this, his face was frosty, as if condemning this slave for making himself so laborious.

Jin Zhao was immersed in hot water below his neck, and the struggle and rejection calmed down slightly.

“Then, just wash it yourself. After washing, there is a bell by the bed and ring it. "

Rong Wan said, there was no fluctuation in his voice. Jin Zhao raised his eyes to take a look at Rong Wan, and then sat stiffly there. Rong Wan hadn't seen a man naked in his eight lifetimes.

Although the system sent him in to make him fall in love, he only felt cheating and didn't know how to talk about this relationship, so he felt a little embarrassed.

He stopped talking, turned his head and walked outside. Walking quickly to the door, he opened the door indifferently, and was about to go out.

For some unknown reason, he glanced back at the protagonist with a ghostly expression.——

Only to find that the protagonist clasped the edge of the barrel with a bare hand, and did not move.

The only remaining eyeball stared at him without turning. The hatred and hatred seemed to be less intense, replaced by some blankness.

I don't know if it was the reason for the dense mist, Rong Wan actually saw a trace of Baba's desire from it. Rong Wan's footsteps stopped suddenly.

He didn't know why he suddenly felt that he had to stay with the protagonist.

It's like a fragile child who, after being rescued, will recognize the person he saw at first sight as the master.

Although his body was very resistant, he bravely pushed people away from his mouth, not letting people take care of other things, and not letting people look at the sad and pitiful, monster-like him.

But in the end, I am afraid of being thrown in an empty room, forgotten, discarded, or sent back to the original abyss-like dark place.——

Although the protagonist didn't say anything, Rong Wan felt that he wanted to stay by himself.

So Rong Wan paused, put his hand on the doorknob back, and slowly paced to the wicker chair by the window to sit in. He took out a magazine at random, turned his back to the protagonist, and said indifferently:

“Just wash it like this, I'm not interested in watching you. . ”

There was a long silence behind him, and finally there was the sound of water. Rong Wan felt that the vigilance and rejection of himself in the air had finally been softened a little bit, and the protagonist finally stopped staring at him with his dark eyes, but lowered his head to cleanse.——

Rong Wan stared at the incomprehensible text in his hand, and finally hooked the corners of his mouth.

And as the protagonist cleaned himself up, the faint smell of blood washed down from his body and turned into a bath scent mixed with medicinal fragrance.