- 14 -

Moreover, every time Lu Sujun wanted to be alone with Jing before, as long as this eldest brother saw it, he had to go over and interrupt.

That caused Lu Sujun to hate Yun very much. After Rong Wan was given goose bumps by the nickname he called, he got a gloomy color on his brows, walked over, and said condescendingly:

“Call me that again and kill you. ”

He knew the original text very well. That's how Jing talked to his eldest brother, so his left brain didn't hurt at all.

Yun didn't care about his brother's rejection at all, and found it very interesting, so he only touched the corners of his lips and smiled.

After sitting down, he said impatiently: "Come on, what's the matter? ”

He turned back to the topic: “I heard that you brought a slave back from your mansion, but it's not that you can't lead a slave. With your military rank, you can have as many slaves as you want. The point is-are you too kind to this slave? I have already heard some gossip. ”

Rong Wan frowned coldly. Slander in my heart, in fact, Yun just couldn't see his brother being too close to others. Yun continued:

“The entire empire didn't treat slaves so well. Give him good food and drink to wear? It's like treating a lover, it's a joke! You know the suspicion of the royal family now. If you suspect that you have the intention to recruit those slaves and intend to commit crimes, it will be very troublesome. ”

“Princess Suya is comforting the slaves, but she is a princess after all. No matter what she does, she is related to the royal family by blood, and she will not be suspected of doing anything. And what about you? The military rank has reached this point, and I am in an important position again. Now the royal family is most afraid of our family. ”

In the original text, it almost only revolves around the protagonist, but Rong Wan found that many of the details of the supporting characters in this world have been generated on their own initiative.

For example, the relationship between the Nagisa family and the royal family is surging.

“You are making a mountain out of a molehill, he is just a slave. "

Rong Wan said lightly, in an indifferent tone talking about stray puppies in the yard: “I played for a few days, and I threw it away when I got tired of it." ”

He knew that Yun had come here specifically because he was jealous of his kindness to slaves, but he didn't miss his eldest brother at all.

As long as he showed a tone of just playing with the protagonist, Yun was not so nervous.

Moreover, if it was really going to make trouble, Jing made a big move to sever blood ties with his eldest brother, but it was Yun who really panicked.

Sure enough, Zhu Yun's face breathed a sigh of relief and said, “Yes, you are entangled in military affairs all day, so it's no big deal to find a slave to play with. But you have to remember that slaves are still slaves after all, and don't do things that make the royal family suspicious. ”

Rong Wan frowned: “You mean? ”

“It is too much to allow slaves to enjoy the same treatment as an admiral. At that time, the slaves on the street heard that slaves with you can enjoy such good treatment, and it will be over to arouse the vigilance of the royal family. "