- 9 -

Unexpectedly, this slave was very tenacious in his life.

He used to be a military doctor in the prison office. The slaves he had seen coming down from the battlefield had more or less various problems.

The heart, lungs, kidneys, and all kinds of places were decayed like an old man in his seventies or eighties.

But this slave does not have those conditions. He has countless traumatic injuries, but his recovery ability is very good, and the internal organs in his body are young and healthy.——

That is, he seemed to have something wrong with his spirit, and he kept staring at him fiercely, ready to stretch out his fangs at any time.

In front of an admiral whose class is second only to the royal family, would you dare to resist like this? Chase felt disgusted and unbelievable.

Rong Wan naturally also noticed the white coat's hatred for the protagonist, as well as the protagonist's increasingly restless emotions.

He was afraid that the protagonist's emotions that had been finally calmed down were on the verge of madness again, so he stood up and said to the doctor with a cold expression:

“As soon as possible, I don't have that much time for you. ”

“Yes, Admiral. "

A cold sweat oozes from Chase's forehead. He dare not neglect, and his movements speed up quickly.

He prescribes ointments applied to the wound, as well as some healing oral medicines to maintain physical strength.

Imperial technology is already quite advanced. After he dispensed the prescription, he searched among the machines he brought with him, and soon presented a few packs of medicine to Rong Wan.

Chase said respectfully: “Apply the medicine once every three days, and you can take more oral medicines. ”

Rong Wan looked at the packs of oral white pills and asked, "Are there any bad taboos, such as possible complications?" ”

He just asked casually. Who expected Chase to open his mouth wide and look at him in disbelief, and the protagonist's eyelashes at the head of the bed shook, as if he had heard something he had never heard before in his life.——

Chase swallowed, feeling terrified, only to feel that the general was so perverted that his spirit was a little abnormal.

Even if something happens to a slave after taking the medicine, or the pain is unbearable, but in this world, would anyone care about this? !

The questions asked by the admiral are simply unheard of! Is this slave a baby? It's time to be grateful for being able to treat him, but he still cares about problems that are not complicated!

Rong Wan was also aware of his mistake, so he quickly straightened his face, opened his lips gloomily, and said coldly: “Doctor, your duty is to provide medicine, not to use your useless head to stand in front of me and think about it! ”

The general was really perverted, and the cold aura suppressed the whole room! Dr. Chase stared at the skulls of those people hanging on the wall, sweating even more severely, feeling that his head was about to fail, so he hurriedly replied tremblingly: