- 26 -

He stood quietly outside the room for a long time, his expression calm and satisfied, a stability he had never had in more than ten years.

Then, without knowing what he remembered, his eyes gradually became gloomy again, mixed with a dark and bloody expression.

He doesn't want much, but there are always people who want to stop him.

He is always deprived of so much, why can't he fight for something for himself?

This time he has grown up, and he is no longer the helpless child he was when he was twelve years old.

No one can take what he wants from him, no one.

**

There was a heavy rainstorm this night, and it was extremely dark outside.

Rong Wan was thinking about giving marriage and the cake made by the protagonist, over and over again, without much drowsiness.

He remembered the description in the original text that the protagonist was abandoned by his biological parents and when he was caught in the laboratory, there was such a heavy rainstorm.

So he couldn't help sitting up. The system asked: "Host, what's the matter? ”

Rong Wan: “I didn't call you. All your whereabouts about the protagonist have been blocked, so it's useless to call you. ”

System: “......”

After Rong got out of bed, put on a coat, and planned to go to the protagonist's room to have a look.

However, I felt that in the middle of the night, the protagonist's vigilance was quite strong, and it was not good to go in and cause fright, so he crawled back to the bed bitterly, leaning against the wall and did not sleep.

**

At the same time, Lu Sujun stood in the bathroom, slowly facing the mirror and scraping off the green stubble above his lips.

He didn't sleep well for several consecutive days, causing his eyes to turn blue and black.

His face was not as gentle as during the day, but much colder, as if he had made up some determination in his heart, he stared at himself in the mirror resolutely.

At this moment, I don't know if it was his illusion, there was a slight sound from the floor-to-ceiling window, which was a bit frightening.

Lu Sujun subconsciously turned his head and glanced at the window, but there was nothing, only the curtains were fluttering slightly by the strong wind outside.

In the past, he should have fallen asleep a long time ago, but recently he was in a messy mood, so he didn't fall asleep in the middle of the night.

I don't know what Jing is doing at this time. Lu Sujun took a tissue, wiped the drops of water from his neck in a daze, and threw it into the trash can at his feet.

I don't know if it was the nature of a soldier. He suddenly felt a chill on his back, as if some kind of potential threat was crawling towards him.