- 20 -

Although the protagonist didn't speak, there was a faint surprise in his eyes, and he walked towards him.

“Are you thirsty? "Rong Wan walked to the table, filled a glass of water, and handed it to the protagonist.

Even if the protagonist, who is tenaciously comparable, has done so many things without completely recovering from his injury, it must be very hard.

However, the protagonist is such a person who can neither scream pain nor hunger nor thirst.

The protagonist shook his head, but still took the glass of water he poured with both hands and held it firmly in the palm of his hand. Just a glass of water——

Jin Zhao was a little lost. He felt his fingers touch the position of the glass that the admiral had touched, and it was slightly burning, and his heartbeat was also when the admiral leaned over.

When he asked such caring words, his heart beat violently, and his blood flowed frantically like never before.  He wanted to try to raise his lips towards the general so as to form a smile that was not so ugly, but he had practiced for a long time and still hadn't learned it, so he had to be silent, lowered his head to drink water, to hide his longing expression.

“Go eat, you should be hungry. "Rong Wan said again. He knew that he was not in the house, and those subordinates would definitely not give the protagonist a good face.

Maybe today's lunch would be deducted again. But as long as he is in the mansion, those subordinates will not dare.

He didn't want the protagonist to be hungry after doing so many things for him. There was light at the end of a long dark tunnel in Jin Zhao's eyes.

After staring at it for a long time, he nodded and went out. After he went out, Rong Wan took off his uniform and sat down on a wicker chair.

At this moment, a systematic voice sounded in Rong Wan's mind: “The current target character's healing degree is 30. ”

Rong Wan:? ? ? ! ! !

——Has his favorability rating in front of the protagonist been so crazy? !

——He didn't even realize it! Rong Wan: “How is the degree of healing evaluated? Why haven't you reported it to me before? ”

System: "When the degree of healing is below 30, it is not worth broadcasting, because there has been no qualitative change. Also, the degree of healing is evaluated based on the target person's physical treatment situation, psychological state, and the accumulation of joy when being cured. ”

After a pause, the system stopped talking. Rong Wan: “Just say whatever nonsense you have. ”

System: "...What the host doesn't know is that the degree of healing and the value of admiration are linked to a certain extent. When the degree of healing reaches 30...”

Rong Wan: “What's the matter, tell me! ” System: “When the healing degree reaches 30, the admiration value can be much more than 30. ”

Rong Wan: “......” Rong Wan suddenly understood the abnormal behavior of the protagonist in the past few days.

All kinds of viscous and scorching eyes are about to turn into substance, and all kinds of careful care. He still thought that the protagonist, this little boy, wanted to repay his kindness, but it turned out that he did want to repay his kindness, but it was this kind of gratitude.

Naturally, he didn't forget that when he first entered "Alien", the rules told him that in addition to reversing the ending of the newspaper, he had to write a love story.…… Then things are complicated.

Rong completely straightened out his thoughts. Now Princess Suya admires the protagonist a little bit, and the protagonist admires him a little bit.

Princess Suya → Protagonist → herself.

What a complicated love triangle. And if he wants to help the protagonist get the pass, he must promote Princess Suya's trust in the protagonist, and at the same time, he must continue to brush his favorability in front of the protagonist? ? ?

Because if the healing value is not full, even if the ending of the newspaper is reversed in the end, it will be useless.

Rong Wan's mind was still in a mess, and he asked the system simply and clearly: "In other words, in my current situation, I must not only help the pig arch the cabbage, but also allow the cabbage to arch my cabbage. At the same time, my cabbage is still facing the eyes of Lu Sujun and Zhu Yun. Two pigs are eyeing? ”

System: "Uh, uh...”

Before he had time to answer, he looked distressed when he finished, it was really two cabbage trees that depend on each other.

**

The protagonist continued to appear around him in the next few days. Fortunately, after more adaptations, he became accustomed to the scorching gaze of the protagonist.

And as he gradually clarified his thoughts and prepared for the next step, the next person hurriedly sent a message:

Princess Suya has come to visit. This time it was not invited by General Zhu Jing. Princess Suya came uninvited. She waited in the garden for a while and was still dressed up.

—— Rong Wan saw from the terminal screen that she had specially put on a light pink lace dress, her long hair was braided into a beautiful shape, her fingers stroked the edge of the coffee cup restlessly, and there seemed to be a faint trace of crimson expectation on her face.

After looking at it, you will know why. It seems that since the last time I saw the protagonist, Princess Suya has already begun to taste the marrow.

In this way, it is definitely imperative to get a pass from Su Ya. Rong Wan thought so, curled her lips and smiled, and put on her most unobtrusive uniform, so as not to prevent Princess Suya from continuing to have a good impression of the protagonist.

And called the protagonist, and went from the second floor together. The system looked at the confident host and fell into silence: “...”

It's early winter in the Empire, and the air is slightly cold, but today the sun is very good, and the golden ginkgo biloba leaves on the road are sprinkled on both sides, exuding a faint scent of leaves.

When Rong Wan was walking on the road, he thought, I'm afraid the protagonist has rarely seen such a beautiful scenery outside.

It seems that he shouldn't always be allowed to surround himself on the second floor.

He should be sent to the garden to do more work, and by the way, enjoy the sunshine, rain and roses that normal people can enjoy.