- 40 -

Seeing that his eyes had now recovered, Rong Wan breathed a sigh of relief, took a somewhat rough mirror, and handed it to Jin Zhao:

“Although the bandage is tied, it still looks good. ”

Jin Zhao glanced at himself in his glasses hurriedly, and then turned his gaze to the general again.——

“General. "Jin Zhao called in a dumb voice. There was so much love in his voice that he couldn't even hear it.

**

After Rong Wan, it can be regarded as a major event. After treating the protagonist's eyes, the degree of healing increased by 10, and now it is 75.

Rong Wan felt very happy in her heart, and felt that she was simply a know-it-all.

When he returned to the Nagisa Mansion, he arranged some more things, such as temporarily adjusting the lights in the protagonist's room to be brighter, and asking subordinates to put some carpets in the protagonist's room to prevent the protagonist from falling.

Of course, he knew that the protagonist would never do stupid things like falling, but he just couldn't help but do more for the protagonist.

The subordinates of Nagisa Mansion saw it in their eyes, and all the sights cast on Jin Zhao were so envious and jealous that they were about to explode-

I had never seen the general do so many things for anyone!

This slave is really a good tool! How did you do it? !

In any case, the eyes are about to return to light, which is of course a thing to celebrate, so in the evening, Rong Wan ordered the kitchen to make a cake and inserted twenty-five cakes.

“I looked at your file records and couldn't find your date of birth. "

After Rong finished dispatching others, he opened a chair and sat down at the dining table, crossed his fingers on his chin, and said with a smile:

"Since there is no birthday, then use today as your birthday, okay?" ”

“Congratulations, you are a freshman.”

Standing beside him, Jin Zhao didn't look at the swaying candlelight, but kept looking at him. The black eyes were deep and deep.

Although he tried his best to restrain them, some emotions and some feelings could not be hidden, and he always accidentally leaked half a point.

Rong Wan was almost embarrassed by him, turned his face away, pointed to another chair, and said, “Sit down. ”

If he doesn't tell him to sit, the protagonist won't sit down. It's so good that it hurts.

Jin Zhao sat down beside him, and his gaze finally fell on the cake and twenty-five candles.

This is also the first time in my life, the first time I have a cake and the first time I have a birthday.

Jin Zhao glanced at Rong Wan, and with Rong Wan's permission, he cautiously stretched out his hand, and touched the fire on the candlelight of the cake with a slight curiosity.