- 32 -

—Not good yet? Jin Zhao thought almost hopelessly, it seemed that the general must have hated him, otherwise how could he not even be willing to punish him.

If the general does not punish him, then he must be sent back to that abyss-like place.

Let him know what it means to be out of control. How could he be stupid enough to hold a trace of expectation, thinking that the general would choose him between Major Lu and him?

That's fine, it won't get the general's hands dirty…… Jin Zhao thought almost self-abusive.

But when he was about to be completely disheartened, he felt that the general was squeezing towards him again.

The hand that grabbed his shoulder suddenly put it behind his back and stroked his back, as if to comfort the injured cub.

The body temperature passed instantly. When he realized the general's movements, his whole body became stiff, like a stone slab, and he did not dare to move.

“I didn't blame you. I didn't want to blame you last night, and I won't let others blame you in the future. Good people can tell the right from the wrong. Do you think your general is a good person? I am not, I do not distinguish between right and wrong, and I will only favor my people. ”

He heard his general say that. Jin Zhao's expression finally changed a little bit.

His eyelashes twitched, his eyes widened, the corners of his eyes were red, and he was a little confused, not knowing if he was hallucinating or something.

“There are so many slaves in the empire, even the Mansion has more than a hundred, but you are unique.

Jin Zhao, you have some confidence in the general. I will not be like your parents, like others, and will not abandon you as you think..."

Rong Wan worked hard to organize the wording. He originally thought that he could raise the protagonist by his side and slowly restore him to a normal person, but Rong Wan found that it was just that he was too shallow.

He has never experienced the protagonist's encounter, and he will never be able to empathize-so there are some things that can't be delayed anymore, and he must make it clear.

I thought it would be restricted by the rules, but now the rules have changed.

Originally, I thought that it was unnecessary to say these words. The protagonist was so vigilant that he would never believe it, but for the current protagonist, those words are fate.

He saw that the protagonist's breathing suddenly became rapid, and his heartbeat suddenly became faster.

He raised his head slightly, as if he wanted to hear his words more clearly through the sound of broken rain.

So Rong Wan soothingly touched the protagonist's neck. He had no doubt that if someone else touched the protagonist's dangerous and fragile position, the protagonist would not hesitate to break someone else's neck.

But for the protagonist, he is different. Rong Wan was grateful for this difference, but at the same time found that from this moment on, he had truly entered the world, and he seemed to have some feelings for the protagonist.