- 13 -

There was no movement in the corner.

The protagonist held his head high, staring at him with bottomless eyes, as if preparing to wait for an opportunity.

In such darkness, Rong Wan also squeezed himself into a sweat. He walked to the wicker chair by the window and sat down.

As when he asked the protagonist to take a bath, he picked up a book, looked at himself, and told the protagonist that he didn't mean to hurt.

I don't know how long it took before the protagonist moved to the bedside and ate.

He chewed very slowly at first, his eyes kept staring at him. Like a cub of some kind of beast, he would rather risk falling into a trap with flesh and blood, but because he was too hungry to stand it, he sneaked out.

After eating the small half of the plate, the protagonist's feeling of hunger was slightly relieved.

He no longer stared at Rong Wan much, but lowered his head to eat wildly, and occasionally raised his eyes to take a look at what Rong Wan was doing.

He had already relaxed his vigilance towards Rong Wan a lot. Rong Wan could feel it. When he first came into contact with the protagonist, the protagonist even risked the danger of blood holes in his body and severe pain from being pulled, and he had to look at him.

His eyes were full of indifference and hatred, and he could hardly find any human appearance from the protagonist.

The protagonist is world-weary, bloody, crazy, and gloomy, and can't wait to die with everyone.

And now, some of the shallow wounds on the protagonist's body have been slowly scabbed under the effect of the drug.

In the eyes of the protagonist staring at him, hatred and madness have converged a lot. Although there is still a touch of vigilance, it is much calmer than the protagonist's attitude towards others.

Even when Rong Wan was stared at by the protagonist, he felt that the sight was too scorching.

It was also mixed with some inexplicable dark emotions that he couldn't tell apart. It's not right to say that it's a look, it's more like the eyes of a dying person struggling in the water staring at the last straw.

Strong and crazy——

Rong Wan didn't think carefully, he waited for the protagonist to eat the food and the glass of water almost before standing up.

After sitting for a long time, my legs were numb, and I accidentally let the chair make a harsh noise on the floor.

When the protagonist heard the movement, he immediately raised his head vigilantly. But after confirming that there was no one else in the room, only him and the admiral, he paused, the tense and gloomy expression on his face calmed down a little, and he continued to lower his head to continue eating.

Rong Wan picked up the mask and walked slowly not far from him, two steps away. “I will cure you during this time. Before that, you can wear this first. ”

Jin Zhao was stunned, staring at the mask handed in front of him. The silver mask glowed with a faint metallic luster in the moonlight, light and delicate enough to cover his right eye.