- 24 -

He thought to himself that he couldn't send the protagonist to the garden anymore.

**

After Rong Wan bandaged the protagonist's wound, he left. I don't know why today, the royal family suddenly summoned him and asked him to go.

He glanced at the rainy weather outside, and always felt a bad premonition.

According to the original plot, Zhu Jing got off the battlefield and should have rested for a full three months.

Except for occasional military affairs, the royal family should have nothing to do with him.——

Then how could he be summoned suddenly today? After getting into the car, Rong Wan inadvertently glanced from the window of the car, and saw the protagonist lying at the window on the second floor, staring this way.

Rong Wan: “Didn't you just rubbed him with medicine and bandaged him? Why did he lie down at the window again and watch people leave? ”

The system said: “According to the system's detection, every time you come back from handling things from the outside during this period of time, the healing target will be there to watch. ”

Rong Wan: “It's so sticky. ”

System: “......”

Rong Wan: “To be serious, can you find out why the royal family suddenly called me over?

This is inconsistent with the original plot, it is completely a sudden extraneous branch. ”

The system unfolded a video in front of Rong Wan, motioned to Rong Wan to watch it, and said, “This does not involve healing characters, so it can be tuned out.

In the past two days, Su Jun went to the royal family and asked his sister for one thing. ”

Rong finished watching the video completely, until he saw the letter written by Lu Sujun and was stunned: “Give marriage? ”

In the original text, Lu Sujun's family is regarded as a relative of the emperor, because Miss Lu is the third wife of the emperor of the Empire, and she is very favored.

Therefore, Lu Sujun also served as a major of guards in the royal family, which is a relatively easy and high-ranking position.

However, there is no plot in the original text where Lu Sujun asks for marriage.——

Because Su Jun was very confident in Zhu Jing's feelings in the middle of the original text, the two of them fell into place and gradually walked together in the end.

And now Lu Sujun is obviously extremely insecure about this relationship, and is even afraid that Princess Suya will take him one step ahead.

Therefore, he wrote to the royal family yesterday and asked his sister to ask the emperor for marriage on his behalf.

This is completely unexpected. It seems that the plot of this world affects the whole body.

If he changes one point, it will definitely affect others and cause the plot to run wild.

Fortunately now, Lu Sujun's sister had just mentioned the marriage in the emperor's ear, and the emperor had not yet made a decision.