- 3 -

The warden's flattering voice interrupted him: "How about it, generals, these are the best products in this batch, and you will never be disappointed. ”

Rong Wan looked away with difficulty and glanced at the other linen bags.

Compared to the protagonists, the slaves in the bags had a little more wounds on their bodies, and they didn't look so embarrassed.

Two of them were trembling, one was lying on the ground like a dead body waiting for bad luck, and the other, as if suffering from cancer, smiled flatteringly at Rong Wan.

Indeed, none of these slaves can match the sense of fate of the monster in the protagonist.

Compared with them, the hatred and death in the protagonist's eyes are more deformed and beautiful, making people want to push him into the abyss, watch him struggle, and watch him self-destruct.

Rong Wan discovered this, and naturally other majors and generals also discovered this.

What the warden highlighted was really the best quality. So, after meeting the one on the right, the lieutenant general, whose rank is only one rank lower than Nagisa Jing, wiped his mouth open with excitement with his thumb, stared at the protagonist lying on the ground, and stood up excitedly:

“This monster, if Admiral Nagisa Jing doesn't like it, I will take it away! ”

After he finished speaking, he hurriedly walked towards the protagonist, stepped on the protagonist's fingers hanging on the ground coldly, and crushed them fiercely, with a refreshing smile on his face because of his happiness.

He admired the protagonist lying on the ground with perverted eyes——

Looking at the deathly hateful eyes that burst out of the one eye, and the violently undulating chest, it is such a struggle not to admit defeat that makes people find it even more interesting.

If a slave is just stupid and ignorant, and he is beaten and scolded but keeps his head down and doesn't say a word, what kind of slave is he called?

This is the third time he has come to the slave prison. The first two times, he didn't pick any good slaves.

He took them back and hung them up for a few days and they were dying. He had to call a doctor to treat them. Oh, it's really boring. And this time, I should have encountered the finest goods? !

I heard that this person was still a war machine before. After being brainwashed by the Empire, he removed part of his body limbs and organs and used them on the battlefield-that's why he looked like a monster.

It aroused people's interest at first glance. Lieutenant General Us was so excited that he didn't choose anymore, and he couldn't wait to drag the slave back by car immediately.

The warden stood aside and moved his lips. The slave Imaaki, originally numbered 1521, was specially prepared for General Nagisa jing.

After all, he still had something to ask General Nagisa Jing, but it seemed that General Nagisa Jjing didn't seem to be interested in this slave? Then if General Us forcibly took this slave away, he would not be qualified to stop it!

Jin Zhao was lying on the ground, his fingers were crushed, and blood beads quickly oozed out of his fingers. He lowered his head and smelled the sticky blood that flowed out of his wound when it burst. ——

Monster. He saw these two words in the eyes of the abomination in front of him. He knew that he had been used as a weapon and killed many people.

Therefore, in his self-awareness, sometimes he can't tell whether he is a human being or an unconscious weapon. If such a thing is not called a monster, what else can it be called? ——