51

Snow was starting to doze off when the man suddenly stood and headed toward the bathrooms. Snow blinked awake and looked at Nicholas. He was asleep. Snow rolled his eyes. Of course. He stood and headed after the man. This was a terrible idea. Absolutely terrible. Snow snuck up to the bathroom door and waited outside, hearing faintly as the man spoke to someone. Was he using a phone? Or was someone else in there? He couldn't understand a word. It was some other language. He felt another person's presence and gasped, looking over. It was a teen girl who tilted her head at him.

"Oh, sorry. This one is occupied at the moment."

Snow stepped away from the door and smiled sheepishly at her. She didn't seem phased as she came forward and grabbed his arm.

"You can't stop the revolution..."

Searing hot pain shot through his veins and he opened his mouth to scream. She slapped her other hand over his mouth.

"You won't win, Snow. Give up, turn yourself into the cause... We will reunite you with your friends."

"Never!"
He said, voice muffled and high, laced with pain.

"You'll regret that answer when this plane lands..."

He bit her hand and shoved away from her, going back to his seat and shoving Nicholas awake.

"It wasn't that man, Nicholas!"

He whisper-yelled.

"There are mutants on the plane."

Nicholas looked around the plane at that, noticing a few staring teens.

"Holy hell."

"We're so fucking screwed."