66

"Are you serious? We're really doing this."
Snow said, looking at Nicholas with a raised brow.
"Yes, just trust me."
"I do, it's just... This? This has got to be the most bizarre thing we have ever done."
Nicholas smirked.
"Ok, this is not even close to the most bizarre thing we could have been doing."
"You had an even more ludicrous plan than this one?"
"Yeah, it's called Plan B."
Snow rolled his eyes and adjusted the toy handcuffs on his wrists.
"If we don't die, I'm going to kill you."
Nicholas laughed and put the wig over Snow's white hair.
"You make a beautiful redhead."
"Shut up!"
Snow turned beet red.
"This is so not funny!"
"I don't know, I think it is."
Nicholas said with a giggle.
"I swear, I will kill you right here and now."
"Geez, so violent."
Nicholas picked up the gun he'd stolen and held it at the ground. He took Snow by his elbow crease and they started walking toward the prison. Snow's ankle turned over and he would've fallen if not for Nicholas' steady hand.
"Careful, Strawberry Shortcake. Maybe you need practice in those heels."
Snow glared at him.
"God, you're worse than Narcolepse. WHO, BY THE WAY, WILL NEVER HEAR OF THIS!"
Nicholas smirked.
"My lips are sealed..."
They started walking again. The wig made Snow itchy and the skirt was uncomfortable. It was too open and airy. He still didn't get the need for it... Not all women wore skirts... Especially in this day and age. He understood the need for the long socks, though. It covered up his leg hair. They approached the gates and a guard halted them.
"What's your business?"
"I'm a bounty hunter. I'm turning this one in."
Nicholas said to the guard.
"I think you've got the wrong prison, kid."
"No, this place is for mutants, right? I've got the right one."
The guard sighed.
"Let them through."
The gates rolled open and the two walked inside. They were stopped at a second gate and a guard came over to Nicholas and held out his hand.
"ID, please?"
"Yes, of course. Let me just, uh..."
He started checking the several pockets he had on him, then glanced toward Snow. The guard looked over at him to find him bending over to fix one of the socks. The guard stared, silently admiring. Nicholas smirked and held back a laugh as he took hold of the guard's arm. He turned and looked at Nicholas, but then his eyes went blank and Nicholas spoke.
"I gave you my ID and it checked out, remember? I'm here to collect a prisoner. Her mutant name is Skins. Can you direct me to her cell?"
The guard grabbed his walkie and spoke into it.
"Hey, what cell is the mutant Skins in?"
"Uh, cell three hundred forty two."
"Cell three hundred forty two. Have a nice day."
The guard let them through. Snow turned a glare on Nicholas.
"I am so getting you back for this..."
Nicholas laughed as they headed toward the cell.