4

As soon as the Jeep came to a stop near the three, Narcolepse went to the driver's side door and opened it.
"Alright, I'm driving. Out."
"You don't even know where we're going."
Phoenix said with a glare. Narcolepse smirked.
"Nope, that's why you'll tell me."
"Narcolepse, you can't. Last time you were driving, you fell asleep."
Snow said, causing Narcolepse to curse him internally.
"You're supposed to have my back on this sort of thing, Snow."
"I'm not gonna back up your stupidity."
Snow climbed into the passenger seat and slammed the door closed. Narcolepse rolled his eyes and got into the back with Freak. Phoenix closed her door.
"Alright, now how do we get out of here?"
"Is the house safe?"
"Yeah, it's empty."
She looked back at Narcolepse.
"Why?"
"I'd like to grab a few things. And the exit is that way."
Phoenix sighed.
"Fine. We can go back but I'm only giving you three twenty minutes."
"Sounds good, let's go."
Snow said. So, they drove back to the house.
Narcolepse ran up to his bedroom and began gathering clothing and sketchbooks, then he went to Books' old room and started looking for clues as to why he had betrayed them. Who those people were, where they took Roderick or if they had simply killed the innocent albino. He went tearing through the room, looking for anything. He found books, gadgets and gizmos, drawings for new inventions. Everything that had nothing to do with the betrayal and kidnapping or killing. Now that Narcolepse thought about it, he didn't see Skins' body out there, either. It was like no one had even been there. He eventually gave up on trying to find anything and headed back to the Jeep. Snow and Freak already had their bags packed and were sitting in the back of the Jeep, patiently waiting. Narcolepse put his bag at his feet, climbing into the Jeep on the passenger's side. He closed the door and leaned his head back.
"Did you get everything you needed?"
"Not in the slightest."
Narcolepse said to Phoenix.
"Go. Drive. I'm done with this place."
Phoenix started the vehicle again and they were off. They followed the dirt path back to the tunnels Snow had first arrived through. When no vehicles were in sight, the tunnel wall lifted and allowed them onto the road. Goodbye to the only semi stable place Narcolepse had ever known.