i know how much it must hurt to read this.

February 1, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Guess who's writing this from the bus? Me! It's a ten-hour drive to Redbank, so I've been forced into a bus with an entire production crew, six mothers who are already not getting along, my two dance teachers, and six other kids who I barely know.

    It's safe to say we've bonded a lot. We did a lot of karaoke. I always got the vibe that Hannah was really shy, but when she's broken out of the reins of her mother, she's super talkative. I think his smile is really cute. Lilly and I also started watching The Good Place. We also have the same crush: The Dolan Twins. Well, I like Grayson and she likes Ethan.

     I totally think Sarah has a crush on Brady. Sarah's two years younger than Brady, but oh well. #Sady. Abby got us cookies. She got me a peanut butter chocolate chip one. That's my favorite and it was so good!

     Dancing wise, it was the same. We're not dancing together in the group dance, but I mean, how can you blame us? I've known everybody here for a week. It's not fair! But Abby demands perfection, so I've been trying.

The trio is not stage-ready according to Stacey. The producers are making her keep picking on Sarah, and I caught Sarah crying in the bathroom before we left. I left her alone because I'm not too good in these situations.

I have to stop writing, though. I'm only writing due to this little lamp that I can clip onto this diary and everybody else has fallen asleep. Eek, I'm so excited for tomorrow!

Love,

sweet p